Football Manager 2019 Mobile - The first glimpse - out November 2nd!

• SI Staff

Hi all,

Just a little teaser for you so far - we have the first glimpses of FM19 Mobile!

Features are to be announced closer to the time of release, but we wanted to show you the game's look and feel a bit earlier than usual to whet your appetites a bit.

Everything here is very much Work in Progress of course, but we hope you enjoy a sneak peek!

Hi, 

There have been identified issues with previous Football Manager mobile games on the new(ish) Huawei P20 Pro, where the user would attempt to tap an item, to then find the screens resolution has scewed the click, so you have to tap off the intended button etc...It has been mentioned a few times in the reviews section of FMM2018 on Google play.

Can you confirm is this device has been included with the compatibility list?

Cheers.

• SI Staff
6 hours ago, alborg83 said:

Hi, 

There have been identified issues with previous Football Manager mobile games on the new(ish) Huawei P20 Pro, where the user would attempt to tap an item, to then find the screens resolution has scewed the click, so you have to tap off the intended button etc...It has been mentioned a few times in the reviews section of FMM2018 on Google play.

Can you confirm is this device has been included with the compatibility list?

Cheers.

We are actively working on a fix for this at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
On 30/09/2018 at 14:38, murshields said:

Will vanarama north & South still be in the game??

Yeah of course - Brighton are in the Premiership (and I prefer playing LLM style) and I need to be able to start as Eastbourne Borough so I keep the Brighton connection when I play ;)

(more seriously - (puts on straight face) Yes :D )

Archived