Under 18/23 getting stadium?

I once noticed that my ground was kind of in bad state, i got a lot of ground injury like players getting stuck and the like, after that i somehow just realized that my team shares the stadium with our under 18 and 23, do my youth squad get a new stadium somehow or im stuck with them playing in my field

(After i put this , somehow an old me shouting at my under 18 player "stop playing on my field you little brats!" Appeared on my mind)

" my team shares the stadium with our under 18 and 23, do my youth squad get a new stadium somehow "

... What? This doesn't make sense. You think the youth get a whole new stadium to themselves? So the seniors .... what? Just what?

hace 42 minutos, ZoDiAC_ dijo:

" my team shares the stadium with our under 18 and 23, do my youth squad get a new stadium somehow "

... What? This doesn't make sense. You think the youth get a whole new stadium to themselves? So the seniors .... what? Just what?

I guess my english still needs more practice?...

I was talking about my team and the youths playing in my stadium, most premier and la liga teams have an stadium for their youth teams so i was asking if somehow my youth teams can get a stadium, because the field is reaching bad condition by the 3/4 of the season

As you club grows, and rep and you rise through the leagues, yes, your youth and reserves will start to play at other grounds.

Man Utd use Altrincham's ground for a lot of their youth/reserve games.

Groundsment often talk of their pitches in terms of 'hours of football per week' ie: "The pitch as it is at this stage of the season will take about four hours of football a week. " So, the U18s will play their game somewhere else.

On 22/09/2018 at 23:32, ZoDiAC_ said:

They groundshare to protect the first pitch - or use a council-owned ground when needed for youth games

hace 4 horas, Snorks dijo:

As you club grows, and rep and you rise through the leagues, yes, your youth and reserves will start to play at other grounds.

Man Utd use Altrincham's ground for a lot of their youth/reserve games.

Groundsment often talk of their pitches in terms of 'hours of football per week' ie: "The pitch as it is at this stage of the season will take about four hours of football a week. " So, the U18s will play their game somewhere else.

They groundshare to protect the first pitch - or use a council-owned ground when needed for youth games

In other word there will be a time where the under 18/23 will play in other ground when the pitch get a very bad condition?

1 hour ago, WorcesterLegend said:

In other word there will be a time where the under 18/23 will play in other ground when the pitch get a very bad condition?

IRL yes. Depending on size of the club - Man Utd pay Altrincham for the use of the ground for some youth fixtures.

Some clubs like Man city have a stadium within the facilities for the youth/women etc fixtures.

Smaller, lower league clubs have to have the youth teams playing at the home ground because they can;t afford to play anywhere else.

hace 33 minutos, Snorks dijo:

IRL yes. Depending on size of the club - Man Utd pay Altrincham for the use of the ground for some youth fixtures.

Some clubs like Man city have a stadium within the facilities for the youth/women etc fixtures.

Smaller, lower league clubs have to have the youth teams playing at the home ground because they can;t afford to play anywhere else.

Oh...and in game?

It shows in game as well.If the  SI researchers have sent in accurate reports on the club, it is usually set up as in real life.

I must admit I have never fully considered the number of fixtures on the pitch when assessing injuries, but it does make sense. As your club grows in rep and stature in the game, I am sure a 'home ground' is included in one of the facilities upgardes.

On 22/09/2018 at 06:21, WorcesterLegend said:

I once noticed that my ground was kind of in bad state, i got a lot of ground injury like players getting stuck and the like

How can you tell the injuries are related to the quality of the pitch? Does the game actually take this into consideration? Would be a nice touch, and I've wondered about this in the past, playing in the lower leagues.

You can see the condition of the pitch just by searching for your stadium in the search bar, as for injuries related to this, the game normally tells you a explanation of how that happened, a bump with other player, a hard tackle, etc. I always say that if they get stuck is because of the pitch, i guess there are more but when i feel like looking at the reason that the one i mostly see

9 hours ago, WorcesterLegend said:

You can see the condition of the pitch just by searching for your stadium in the search bar, as for injuries related to this, the game normally tells you a explanation of how that happened, a bump with other player, a hard tackle, etc. I always say that if they get stuck is because of the pitch, i guess there are more but when i feel like looking at the reason that the one i mostly see

I think they mean "stuck in" as in, they went for a strong tackle, no?

1 hour ago, WorcesterLegend said:

Sorry if don't get most of the terms, english is not my native language, but i guess you get my point right?

Yes I understand your point, I'm just trying to determine if perhaps your confusion stems from a translation error. I believe you're being told your players are getting injured after getting "stuck in" in tackles. That being said, I would be very interested to learn more about any connection there is in FM between pitch quality and injuries, though I'm not sure who to ask about this.

Archived