TV Money per league

I was wondering if there is some website or link, where I could see what are the TV deals per each playable league on FM18.

Or if anyone could kindly tell me from their own experience approx. what kind of figures can one expect as a newly promoted top tier side in Germany and France.

Thanks in advance :-)

Not sure you can in-game without the editor as mentioned by @Barside

I never took much notice, but I am pretty sure EPL gets something like 1.2mil per televised game, Serie A around 65K if memory serves.

It's not something I can control in-game so  I don't worry about it - it is what it is.

Thank you guys! Editor is not an option for me, as for some weird reason it crashes everytime I try to open it.

My question was virtual, as I'm in March, approaching the end of season and it seems I will get promoted to French league top tier, but the club's financial situation is very bad. So unless there is some nice TV money, I can hardly improve the team to be able to stay up. And I got an offer from a second tier German club, so I need to decide where to go next.

Basically I would prefer staying in my current club, but if the finances would be damaging my possibilities of success, then I would probably prefer to change the club. That is unless I would find similar or worse situation there :D

Whatever way you look at it - you will be getting a lot more money from Ligue 1 TV revenue than you were.

For me, in that situation, do I want to be fighting relegation in Ligue 1 or comfortably mid-table in Bundes 2 (assuming that's the club level) and which will benefit the overall goal of he save. (Mine is always start with  whatever team the game gives me, and try to become Man Utd manager - so which club will enhance my reputation most?)

I don't if this is relevant but I just because I read an article about it recently so...

Here's the Irish League's prize money.

The breakdown of the Premier Division prize money

1 – €110,000
2 – €55,000
3 – €35,000
4 – €25,000
5 – €21,000
6 – €19,500
7 – €18,500
8 – €18,000
9 – €18,000
10 – €17,500
11 – €17,000
12 – €17,000

The breakdown of the First Division prize money

1 – €30,000
2 – €17,500
3 – €12,000
4 – €10,500
5 – €9,500
6 – €8,500
7 – €8,000
8 – €8,000

Source: http://www.the42.ie/sse-airtricity-league-breakdown-prize-money-2639623-Mar2016/

No wonder the Irish league doesn't progress.

Archived