Match in-between highlights player list

Giraffin

My in match player list is annoying me, the players are placed in random order on the list in the match, but are in correct order on every other "view". 

The first picture are in correxct order but the second suddenly mix them up..

fm18.png

fm18p.png

It's not an issue related to skin or some custom panels. It's a common thing if you move players on tactics pitch when you're setting up your tactics. For example, if you have 4-4-2 but you moved one striker to DM role to use 4-1-4-1 the player's position in the view during the match will change. 

53 minutes ago, keysi said:

It's not an issue related to skin or some custom panels. It's a common thing if you move players on tactics pitch when you're setting up your tactics. For example, if you have 4-4-2 but you moved one striker to DM role to use 4-1-4-1 the player's position in the view during the match will change. 

I've never changed positions that way tho, I've always used the same tactic in all the three slots. Is there a way to reset this?

23 hours ago, Giraffin said:

I can't seem to fully remove the tactics, there is always one left. I tried tho but it didnt work

Try to use 'Set To Formation' to use some of the default formations and 'Clear entire team selection' - after this just add players to positions and maybe they will be alright in the view. 

18 minutes ago, keysi said:

Try to use 'Set To Formation' to use some of the default formations and 'Clear entire team selection' - after this just add players to positions and maybe they will be alright in the view. 

Does not work..

On 16/09/2018 at 18:34, Giraffin said:

My in match player list is annoying me, the players are placed in random order on the list in the match, but are in correct order on every other "view". 

The first picture are in correxct order but the second suddenly mix them up..

fm18.png

fm18p.png

As keysi said it's a game issue rather than a skin issue, to get them back into the correct order is a bit of a mess - On the tactics pitch you need to move the players to an empty position then move the player you want in that place to that position - So if #11 and #6 are in the wrong positions in the list you need to move #11 to a position you don't have a player (i.e. Wing Back) then move #6 into the DC spot and then move #11 to the DM spot and repeat until everyone is in the correct position.

Archived