How do you set your assistant manager to control your B/second team?

• Administrators

Because the post by you was edited as “nevermind”, so it was closed for that reason. 

Would have been good for you to explain why, and whether you need help still. 

• Administrators

Actually, it can mean nevermind. Probably why you shouldn't use text speak ;)

Right well... you can't. The assistant should be in control of this already. When did this suddenly start happening for you?

I’ve been using n/m in forum posts when the title says it all for over twenty years, since before text speak was a thing.

I was given the choice as to whether to form a second team, so I said “yes!”  I have no other option than to manage the team myself. So I regret saying yes now.

• Administrators

If you have a save before that option appears, or you can provide some information to SI how they can reproduce the same issue (the team you were managing, what league you are in), then that would be good to post in the bugs forum. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, PeeDub said:

As for the bug report, I don’t know how many I’ve entered that have been ignored. I just don’t think SI gives a crap about touch.

They do, I was there not long ago :). The bugs forum is prioritised along their other work (ie. FMT19) but its still very much worth your time posting so they can look into it for 19. They might be able to sort something with your current save too. Let me know if you're not getting a response on this issue and I'll see what I can do.

• Administrators
On 22/09/2018 at 01:02, PeeDub said:

Maybe it’s iPad they don’t care about. I’ve entered several bugs over multiple years and yet to see one fixed. Also, can’t upload a sav from iPad.

They do care, I won't have that :D 

You can use iTunes file sharing, I believe to copy a save to your computer then upload it. If you haven't don't worry, I'll try to chase this up for you :thup:

On 23/09/2018 at 18:22, Lucas said:

They do care, I won't have that :D 

You can use iTunes file sharing, I believe to copy a save to your computer then upload it. If you haven't don't worry, I'll try to chase this up for you :thup:

You might not, but there have been no SI responses on this entire forum since August:

https://community.sigames.com/forum/594-bugs-found-on-ios/

• Administrators
7 hours ago, PeeDub said:

You might not, but there have been no SI responses on this entire forum since August:

https://community.sigames.com/forum/594-bugs-found-on-ios/

Really sorry to hear that, as I say will raise that with them. There's no planned updates at this point however and obviously they are working hard away on FM19. I have spoken to the team about your specific issue and they are working on it.  

Archived