Sports Interactive Community
nikeddy

Football Manager Touch 19 - request Compatibility List

hello to all

is it possible to know what kind of device will be compatible with the new football manager touch?

all to move in advance and sell or buy a compatible tablet, for those like me, mainly playing the tablet version.

thank you.

Last year compatibility wasn't announced until the day of release.  I can't imagine this year being any difference as they will be testing / optimising right up to release date.

On 13/09/2018 at 10:23, nikeddy said:

hello to all

is it possible to know what kind of device will be compatible with the new football manager touch?

all to move in advance and sell or buy a compatible tablet, for those like me, mainly playing the tablet version.

thank you.

It won't be until a couple of a days before release or on day of release, if previous versions are any indication. 

In other words, not until it's ready basically. 

A full list of compatible devices will be announced in early October

We still waiting for that list. Maybe you meant early November? 

I'm still standing by my original prediction :brock:

I asked, in twitter, at Miles about the compatible list and he said that will be out around 1 week before the release date.

So probalbly around 26-28 October

Apple have announced a hardware event for October 30th, where the new iPad Pro models will most certainly be announced.

Surely it is safe to assume that FMT19 will be optimized for such a high-end tablet?

1 hour ago, McClane29 said:

Surely it is safe to assume that FMT19 will be optimized for such a high-end tablet?

Depends what exactly is announced. With resolution changes if there are any that might present some issues but hopefully not. OS updates are something to look out for too.

Spec wise it should run, but SI won't have those tablets until they are out anyway I'd have thought. 

I'd err on the side of caution and stick with the compatibility list when that comes out.

If I pre order the Touch version now - then on release date will it then be available to download from the Apple Store to my iPad as it isn’t in there as of yet?

19 hours ago, Evvo said:

If I pre order the Touch version now - then on release date will it then be available to download from the Apple Store to my iPad as it isn’t in there as of yet?

If you pre order on Steam, you can only download on Steam (ie. PC)

Apple/Google Store purchases are sold separately.