Football Manager Touch 19 - request Compatibility List

hello to all

is it possible to know what kind of device will be compatible with the new football manager touch?

all to move in advance and sell or buy a compatible tablet, for those like me, mainly playing the tablet version.

thank you.

• Administrators
On 13/09/2018 at 10:23, nikeddy said:

hello to all

is it possible to know what kind of device will be compatible with the new football manager touch?

all to move in advance and sell or buy a compatible tablet, for those like me, mainly playing the tablet version.

thank you.

It won't be until a couple of a days before release or on day of release, if previous versions are any indication. 

In other words, not until it's ready basically. 

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, McClane29 said:

Surely it is safe to assume that FMT19 will be optimized for such a high-end tablet?

Depends what exactly is announced. With resolution changes if there are any that might present some issues but hopefully not. OS updates are something to look out for too.

Spec wise it should run, but SI won't have those tablets until they are out anyway I'd have thought. 

I'd err on the side of caution and stick with the compatibility list when that comes out.

• Administrators
19 hours ago, Evvo said:

If I pre order the Touch version now - then on release date will it then be available to download from the Apple Store to my iPad as it isn’t in there as of yet?

If you pre order on Steam, you can only download on Steam (ie. PC)

Apple/Google Store purchases are sold separately. 

@Lucas

Quick question about the compatibility list and the Xiaomi Mipad 4.

There are two version of this tablet: 8" and 10". Both have the same specifications (same chipeset, ram, and so on).

Can i assume that in both versions of the tablet the game will be available in the play store?

Asking this, because i'm thinking of buying the 10" tablet to play FMT19.

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, Keyzer Soze said:

Can i assume that in both versions of the tablet the game will be available in the play store?

They are on the list so I'm sure that will be fine. 

One thing that it's a bit odd is the Xiaomi Mi Pad 3. It wasn't on the list for FMT18 and now can run FMT19.

Something that leads me to think that perhaps, and that would be great, FMT19 is a little step forward in terms of optimization for the android /ios platform.

3 hours ago, Tomhet said:

What about Huawei Mediapad m3 lite or m5 lite? they are not on the list! Only their standard versions are there.

At this moment SI can’t say if any tablet, outside the ones on the list can run, or not, the game.

So, for any tablet outside the list, you’ll have to wait to release date and see if the game will be available for you, on your tablet, in the play store.

the problem is, even if it is available, and you can play it, SI will not give you any support, because they only tested the game in the tablets that are on the list.

1 ora fa, Keyzer Soze ha scritto:

At this moment SI can’t say if any tablet, outside the ones on the list can run, or not, the game.

So, for any tablet outside the list, you’ll have to wait to release date and see if the game will be available for you, on your tablet, in the play store.

the problem is, even if it is available, and you can play it, SI will not give you any support, because they only tested the game in the tablets that are on the list.

That's bad because I was looking to buy it but now I'm not really sure. However, do you mean game updates and stuff like that as support?

13 hours ago, Tomhet said:

That's bad because I was looking to buy it but now I'm not really sure. However, do you mean game updates and stuff like that as support?

No, nothing like that. 

You'll get updates, but, for example, let's say that you have a issue with the game, some problem that you detect. 

If you are playing the game in a tablet that it is in the compatibility list, then SI can look at problem because they have the tablet to test it. They can even release a hot fix for you problem. 

But if you are playing in a tablet that is not on the list, then it's difficult to SI to try to help you by cause they don't have the tablet in house. 

On the compatibility list there is three times the Huawei MediaPad M5. The "8" the "10" and the "10 Pro". In my knowledge there is no such thing as the "10 Pro" in my country (Germany). On the Huawei Website and on amazon i only find the normal "10" and the "10 Lite" (https://consumer.huawei.com/de/tablets/) (https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07G6PNH6W/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&psc=1).

Am I right if i assume that the "M5 10 Pro" on the list is the "M5 10", and the "M5 10" on the list is the same as the "M5 10 Lite"? Would be nice if someone could validate this :)

Category Mediapad M3 Lite Mediapad M3
CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon 435, octa-core Kirin 950, octa-core
Screen resolution 8-inch 1920x1200 pixels 8.4-inch 2560×1600 pixels
RAM 3GB 4GB
Memory 16GB 32 GB / 64 GB
Battery 4800 mAh 5100 mAh
Price $169 $299 / $330
Dimensions 4.8 x 8.4 x 0.30 in 4.8 x 8.5 x .28 in

Huawei MediaPad M5  Lite Huawei MediaPad M5
OS Android 8.0 Oreo Android 8.0 Oreo
Processore HiSilicon Kirin 659
4 x Cortex-A53 2,36 @ GHz
4 x Cortex-A53 1,7 @ GHz
HiSilicon Kirin 960s
4 x Cortex-A73 2,1 @ GHz
4 x Cortex-A53 1,8 @ GHz
RAM 3 GB 4 GB
Display LCD IPS 10,1" LCD IPS 10,8"
Risoluzione 1920 x 1200 (224 PPI) 2560 x 1600 (280 PPI)
Storage 32 GB
Espandibili via microSD
32 - 64 GB
Espandibili via microSD
Fotocamere Retro 8 MP PDAF
1080p @ 30fps
13 MP PDAF 
1080p @ 30fps
Fronte 8 MP FF 8 MP FF
Connettività 4G LTE
Wi-Fi 802.11ac
Bluetooth 4.2
GPS / A-GPS
Lettore di impronte
4G LTE
Wi-Fi 802.11ac
Bluetooth 4.2
GPS / A-GPS
Lettore di impronte
Porte USB 2.0 Type-C
Audio 3,5mm
USB 2.0 Type-C
NO Audio 3,5mm
Batteria 7.500 mAh 7.500 mAh
Dimensioni 243,4 x 162,2 x 7,7 mm 258,7 x 171,8 x 7,3 mm
Peso 475 g 498 g

both for m3 lite and m5 lite I do not think there are problems to start fmt

I was very close to buying Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus but it's not on the list despite it being equivalent or better to a lot of other tablet devices on the list. I don't want the Lenovo Tab 4 10" Plus really, the Yoga Tab 3 suits me far better, but without FMT it's a pointless purchase. Very frustrating. Is it just the case that certain devices are not tested and therefore not on on the list?

A number of the devices on the Compatibility List are either discontinued or very difficult to obtain. Makes it very difficult to choose a suitable tablet device. 

Archived