Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community

Recommended Posts

I have the latest update but my game has been going a month or two I am in the season 2031 and two years ago i sold a young striker by the name of  Emiliano Velazquez to Ateltico Madrid for £50m however when the deal was finalized he never left my squad the transfer window shut and i still had him in my squad. Each and everytime click continue i get a news item "A. Madrid set to buy Velazquez" a bug i have previously reported about repeating news items, very annoying.

I figured all would be well and waited for the end of the season... still he didnt leave future transfer to Atletico Madrid so i cannot release, offer a new contract etc  So being the patient man i am and with only 1 year left on his contract i continued with the game assuming when his contract expired he would finally be off... 

Contract expired a month a go yet he is still in my squad, he is still supposed to be moving to Atletico and I still cannot shift him.

I appreciate you probably dont care with the imminent release of FMM19 but having ploughed many hours into this save I would appreciate it if you could fix it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/09/2018 at 16:40, screechyboy79 said:

I have the latest update but my game has been going a month or two I am in the season 2031 and two years ago i sold a young striker by the name of  Emiliano Velazquez to Ateltico Madrid for £50m however when the deal was finalized he never left my squad the transfer window shut and i still had him in my squad. Each and everytime click continue i get a news item "A. Madrid set to buy Velazquez" a bug i have previously reported about repeating news items, very annoying.

I figured all would be well and waited for the end of the season... still he didnt leave future transfer to Atletico Madrid so i cannot release, offer a new contract etc  So being the patient man i am and with only 1 year left on his contract i continued with the game assuming when his contract expired he would finally be off... 

Contract expired a month a go yet he is still in my squad, he is still supposed to be moving to Atletico and I still cannot shift him.

I appreciate you probably dont care with the imminent release of FMM19 but having ploughed many hours into this save I would appreciate it if you could fix it!

We would love to track down any remaining instances of this, if you have a save from before the deal is finalised that would be perfect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have also been hit with this bug on FMM19 (iOS). I have just resolved the problem by putting myself on holiday and return next month. The transfer went thru and received the money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Werdna said:

I have also been hit with this bug on FMM19 (iOS). I have just resolved the problem by putting myself on holiday and return next month. The transfer went thru and received the money.

If you have a save from while the transfer was stuck (or even better from before the contract is confirmed/the bid is submitted we'd love to look at it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry. I  have excitedly saved away the problem. If I encounter it again, I will post it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I seem to have a stuck transfer offer as well. In my case I've made an offer about two months ago consisting of a sum of money and a player in exchange. The player from my squad promptly accepted the other clubs contract offer but still no news on the player I want to get. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could you upload your save here please? You can find your saves here: 

 

 

Once you've got the save, please zip it and attach it to a forum post in this thread. Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Alan Watts said:

Terribly sorry, I hadn't noticed I've posted this in the mobile forum :D

Duuuude, you owe us all a round of beers :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/03/2019 at 08:59, Martin adiguna wahyudi said:

Hi i got same issue player stuck, can game master help me

If you can get the save game to us then we'd be happy to investigate this (and any other issues people might have) ... we're obviously looking into all issues reported, but having a physical save game helps hugely in reproducing them and fixing them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The player from my squad promptly accepted the other clubs contract offer but still no news on the player I want to get.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here,because people in here never uploaded their save game. The offer to club is bugged I guess,the game accepted a transfer without me knowing it. And the deal never ends,same problem as the OP. 

Please fix this bug ASAP.

fm_save2.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/09/2018 at 16:40, screechyboy79 said:

I have the latest update but my game has been going a month or two I am in the season 2031 and two years ago i sold a young striker by the name of  Emiliano Velazquez to Ateltico Madrid for £50m however when the deal was finalized he never left my squad the transfer window shut and i still had him in my squad. Each and everytime click continue i get a news item "A. Madrid set to buy Velazquez" a bug i have previously reported about repeating news items, very annoying.

I figured all would be well and waited for the end of the season... still he didnt leave future transfer to Atletico Madrid so i cannot release, offer a new contract etc  So being the patient man i am and with only 1 year left on his contract i continued with the game assuming when his contract expired he would finally be off... 

Contract expired a month a go yet he is still in my squad, he is still supposed to be moving to Atletico and I still cannot shift him.

I appreciate you probably dont care with the imminent release of FMM19 but having ploughed many hours into this save I would appreciate it if you could fix it!

I also had a similar issue. 

Except I was supposed to sign a player. In 2021 with Norwich (we won d PL d previous season so I could sign some big players). Well Porto accepted my bid and I waited for d player negotiations for days it didn't come. I bid again and it was like a never made a bid before I made a higher bid and they accepted. I waited again and still no negotiaon screen☹️

 

Is this a bug or did I do something wrong? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/06/2019 at 07:52, Afdhal said:

Here,because people in here never uploaded their save game. The offer to club is bugged I guess,the game accepted a transfer without me knowing it. And the deal never ends,same problem as the OP. 

Please fix this bug ASAP.

fm_save2.zip 6.42 MB · 0 downloads

Hi @Afdhal thank you for providing us with a save, this is currently being looked at by our dev team.

In the meantime there is a work around by going on holiday for at least a day during a valid transfer window, which will allow the transfer to go through.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I currently have two players whose transfers have not been completed: one coming to my team and the other leaving. One other issue I have noticed regarding transfers is when you purchase a player, but no money is paid. In one game, I bought Alfredo  Morelos from Rangers for $23M and were not charged. Currently I have bought a player for $4M, and no fee charged, with his history showing just a change of club. Hard to complain about getting a player for nothing though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...