Sports Interactive Community

I have the latest update but my game has been going a month or two I am in the season 2031 and two years ago i sold a young striker by the name of  Emiliano Velazquez to Ateltico Madrid for £50m however when the deal was finalized he never left my squad the transfer window shut and i still had him in my squad. Each and everytime click continue i get a news item "A. Madrid set to buy Velazquez" a bug i have previously reported about repeating news items, very annoying.

I figured all would be well and waited for the end of the season... still he didnt leave future transfer to Atletico Madrid so i cannot release, offer a new contract etc  So being the patient man i am and with only 1 year left on his contract i continued with the game assuming when his contract expired he would finally be off... 

Contract expired a month a go yet he is still in my squad, he is still supposed to be moving to Atletico and I still cannot shift him.

I appreciate you probably dont care with the imminent release of FMM19 but having ploughed many hours into this save I would appreciate it if you could fix it!

On 12/09/2018 at 16:40, screechyboy79 said:

I have the latest update but my game has been going a month or two I am in the season 2031 and two years ago i sold a young striker by the name of  Emiliano Velazquez to Ateltico Madrid for £50m however when the deal was finalized he never left my squad the transfer window shut and i still had him in my squad. Each and everytime click continue i get a news item "A. Madrid set to buy Velazquez" a bug i have previously reported about repeating news items, very annoying.

I figured all would be well and waited for the end of the season... still he didnt leave future transfer to Atletico Madrid so i cannot release, offer a new contract etc  So being the patient man i am and with only 1 year left on his contract i continued with the game assuming when his contract expired he would finally be off... 

Contract expired a month a go yet he is still in my squad, he is still supposed to be moving to Atletico and I still cannot shift him.

I appreciate you probably dont care with the imminent release of FMM19 but having ploughed many hours into this save I would appreciate it if you could fix it!

We would love to track down any remaining instances of this, if you have a save from before the deal is finalised that would be perfect.