Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
gregdfc

Club affiliation help

I'm trying to create new affiliations for my team (Dundee FC). I have picked the Aspire Academies in Qatar and Senegal. My aim is to control all three clubs, be able to move freely players from club to club and hire coaching staff/scouts for all clubs to enhance Dundee FC in gaining more and better younger players? My thinking is the two academies will act like a satellite camp for the main club (Dundee FC). (Hope that makes sense). 

So the issue I am having is, I've created both academy teams as 'B' clubs on editor, click the revenant boxes so players move freely, enhanced scouting knowledge etc... But when I try to hire a manager and coaches/scouts for each team the board eventually cancel the deal? It won't allow me to hire backroom staff for the academies, even though the Qatar team have some already? 

Any idea how to sort this out so I can hire coaching staff for the academy teams? 

In most cases each team has a limit of how many coaching staff etc it can hire. If you have reached the limit then this will be why your attempts to hire more staff get stopped. if you look at your staff it should say how many you have and how many they will let you hire. i expect you have reached the limit.

Only chance you have is to ask the board if they will increase the number but dont be surprised if they say no