Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vienna-City

German lower leagues Playoff: Players are on holidays

Hi there.

I'm almost finished with my Level 12 German lower league file.

But I got a weird problem with the relegation playoffs.

In every League-Level the teams from the lower league are immediately after the regular season in holidays. The playoffs were played normally, but with shadow players.

All end dates of the leagues are the same. I've tried many things, but nothing worked.

Does someone here know how to fix this? Or is it a bug in Germany?

If you have an idea on how to fix this, I can send you the file per PM.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Vienna-City

I guess play-offs are played after the season end date? They should still be played before the season end date. If the season is already long enough that you can't make season to last longer, then there's problem with leagues dates. Maybe they are clashing with cups' dates or there is something, that forwards the league dates, hence, there play-off is played off-season. Which is weird tho, since when testing the rules in editor, gives an error.

Then again what do I know. When my play-offs were played off-season, I ended up remaking all the leagues from scratch. So far everything works.

Thanks for your answer!

So the regular season goes from July/August until 19th may. The first playoff round is on 23rd may/26th may and the second round is played on 30th may/2nd june (1st leg/2nd leg) in every league which have playoffs.

On all the competition screens the season date range is from July to June. And the season update day is 1st July.

Maybe I'll send you the file and you can catch an eye on it? Of course only if you have time haha

I'm not that expert. Someone else should check it out. If it as you say, then I don't know what can be the problem

Another date setting you could check. It's under Competition-Stages-Stage 0(?)-League Schedule

image.thumb.png.de352112bd7c502b25fab4a3be86039f.png

Edited by Fredrik

Actually both that one and the start and end dates above it. These dates are for this stage only. It's worth taking a look if your league stage ends too late. 

Edited by Fredrik

Like I said above, the regular season goes til 19th may and the last fixture of the playoffs is on 2nd june. And the Season update day is on 1st july. So I think, thats enough time. I've done the league schedule like the german Bundesliga in 2 steps to avoid playing almost all league matches before the winter break. But the Season Review is showing straight after the regular season, instead after the playoffs.

3 hours ago, Vienna-City said:

Like I said above, the regular season goes til 19th may and the last fixture of the playoffs is on 2nd june. And the Season update day is on 1st july. So I think, thats enough time. I've done the league schedule like the german Bundesliga in 2 steps to avoid playing almost all league matches before the winter break. But the Season Review is showing straight after the regular season, instead after the playoffs.

Did you try my proposals? It looks like you don't understand what I'm trying to tell you.

You need to update the schedule of each and every tournament so they end before 20th of May which is the Season End Date when using basic rules. Season Update Day has very little to do with that. 

Aaah sorry, you mean the last playoff round should be played before 20th of May? Like Lothar Matthäus said... My english is not so good, my german is better :-D

I'll try it like you mean it, if I'm understand you correct :-)

By the way. How can I change the Season End Date in the Advanced Rules? In the Season Periods?

Edited by Vienna-City

vor 18 Minuten schrieb krlenjushka:

i tried but no luck. im not sure what caused your issues and i dont have more time to test this.

Ok no problem. Thanks anyway man :)

14 minutes ago, Vienna-City said:

Ok no problem. Thanks anyway man :)

If i manage to find my file i will take a look. i just cant remember what caused issue but im sure it was something easy to handle.

btw thats why i dont like to use "overrides rules".

new nation rules is always best option when you add lower leagues

vor 18 Stunden schrieb krlenjushka:

btw thats why i dont like to use "overrides rules".

new nation rules is always best option when you add lower leagues

You mean to make the whole league system from Scratch?

vor 17 Stunden schrieb krlenjushka:

you have some issues with fates here...

DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20180919024052.thumb.png.e2d77dc319fb9afafd5064207df6ea90.png

Yeah I know, I think in the editor-file I linked, I changed something after I played this save and now it must be ok with the fates.

6 hours ago, Vienna-City said:

You mean to make the whole league system from Scratch?

yeah