I'm Spineless!

22 minutes ago, bennytee said:

Yep, just checked my in-game personality and it's Spineless.  Not overly impressed with this at all and pretty unsure how to improve it.  What effects it in game?

Where are you seeing this?

I'm in work atm but off the top of my head it was on one of the end of season screens but i'm pretty sure I have seen it on the staff screen too (maybe only if you add personality to the dropdown adding thingy by right clicking, if you get my meaning)

1 minute ago, bennytee said:

I'm in work atm but off the top of my head it was on one of the end of season screens but i'm pretty sure I have seen it on the staff screen too (maybe only if you add personality to the dropdown adding thingy by right clicking, if you get my meaning)

:thup: Added a column on the staff screen to see it.

I'm fairly ambitious. Not sure why. As for your question, do you give into player demands often? I definitely don't.

Just now, HUNT3R said:

:thup: Added a column on the staff screen to see it.

I'm fairly ambitious. Not sure why. As for your question, do you give into player demands often? I definitely don't.

i'm playing the youth only challenge at the moment so I really don't get much in the way of demands at all

Is overall personality affected by media handling, or are they separated? If they connect, do you do your conferences or send your asst? Perhaps one of you are too subjugated i.e. trying to cool war of words all the time? Generally respond in a cautious or calm way?

Team talks are you passionate/aggressive or calm/cautious.

I have no idea what goes into the making of personality... just thinking out loud some logical things that could be parts of the picture

I do maybe 90% of my press conferences and I have a lot of rivals in my division so I get pretty lengthy ones which involve wars of words which I answer calmly most of the time but I do spice up the rivalries a bit with criticism of the opposition style etc

My best guess is that its linked to performance too because the past two seasons I've only marginally avoided relegation

Also I started with the lowest reputation, sunday league etc

I suppose I do go out of my way to keep players happy though, mainly cos i'm only using my youth academy for recruitment.  Maybe this is a side effect of that

So my best guess is

*level of success

*Starting rep/exp

*handling of media/players

1 hour ago, Handstar said:

Haha, I'm spineless too. But I feel my career might be considerably shorter then most but nevertheless quite funny. 

Glad i'm not alone :lol:

I wonder if anyone has managed Modern Citizen or Model Pro?

17 minutes ago, Thebaker said:

I'm pretty sure its based mostly on your attributes (talented is based on a winning trophies/games) - spineless is a low level of discipline combined with low determination and/or man management i think.

I'm only posting this to prove or disprove your theory make your own mind up  😉

125155232_Win.thumb.PNG.aa44f7fc09a1206e405f6208fa76fcc1.PNG

Like I said not a long career so far but win % isn't awful but not great, no I haven't won anything but got to Play Off Final with Curzon Ashton on my first season, but somehow couldn't hold on to job next season.

606575040_TeamDiscipline.PNG.650d43b40a2d39fec7790a9b3d53710c.PNG

This is pretty good but have been able to handle discipline for quite some time now.

545362782_DeterminationManManagement.PNG.d2413a5c20b649f91926b687b0180c06.PNG

My Determination and Man Management is growing, I started as a Sunday league footballer with no qualifications, making me wonder if "spineless" is possibly a choice you make if based on this.

God damn it making me want to start over and see what happens as I go along lol. 

1 hour ago, Thebaker said:

I'm pretty sure its based mostly on your attributes (talented is based on a winning trophies/games) - spineless is a low level of discipline combined with low determination and/or man management i think.

According to an old post I've saved Spineless means: Pressure 1, Determination 1-9, Professionality 5-20 and Sportmanship 1-17. I've noticed this have changed slightly since then though, but I don't think it's that far off.

14 hours ago, llDracoll said:

Personality depends on attributes, nothing else. My avatar's personality is Casual, most likely because of a low Determination stat.

This makes sense, the board won't send me on coaching courses and i'm only in my third season and struggling

On 05/09/2018 at 18:01, XaW said:

According to an old post I've saved Spineless means: Pressure 1, Determination 1-9, Professionality 5-20 and Sportmanship 1-17. I've noticed this have changed slightly since then though, but I don't think it's that far off.

I had that post saved and they have definitely changed a bit for the numbers required.

Well, im unambitious, and since i didn't know about the security your salary gets you i kind of worked for pennies since i wanted a lil more salary budget lol, right now im get 17k pw and my too earner gets 10 time that amount, i guess that suites my in game character, but i will demand a lot more when i think is the time to leave my team

Edit: my chairman discourages easily...now i see why he doesn't find an marketing affiliate lol

Archived