Sports Interactive Community
fk23

club stature decreasing although successful!

Hi , I play with West Ham for 5 years now. When I arrived, I saved them from relegation and since then we improved every season.

Last season I qualified for Champions League and won Europa League and my club stature is at 11%

I put so much work in this, and now I will be sacked, although I am very successful.

Please help me fix this bug, so I can keep enjoying and playing the game. I work my way up from Vanarama league and I dont want to start a new game or change the team!

I read that a lot of people complain about this. Is there still not a solution?

As I wrote many people have this some problem, these are just a few threads:

Is there a solution, yet?

Do you happen to have any earlier save games, either from the time before the stature dropped so much or perhaps during the period it was dropping but before it became 11%?

Let us know, thanks. 

Hi Neil, thank you!

I uploaded the files. The names of the files are:

fk23_club_stature_decreasing_although_successful_4th_Sept_9pm.fmt    (latest save)

fk23_club_stature_decreasing_although_successful_4th_Sept_9pm OLD SAVE    (older save where club stature was higher) 

I really hope that you can fix it. btw I started a new game and I realised even with my new team , club stature doesnt go up over time. It starts with 50% and stays there, although other variables keep changing in positive direction!

screenshot.png

Okay thanks for this, I've passed on your saves to the coder responsible for this area and they'll take a look. 

Hi Neil, thank you! When would you hear from the coder??