Better Player history view (little details)

Artetavrax

Aïe,

I'm a lover of the player history table.

In FM10 or something like that i had proposed that parantheses be removed (for sub) & u had heard me.

Now I want the history of matches with the reserves be deleted because it's ugly =>

eg.thumb.jpg.61db2a7870d472ff4e181131111eaf39.jpg

Matches with the reserve may only appear in the season details of the player. [As a line with the other competitions (league1, cup of France, cup of the league, national b -reserve in france-, ...)]

If the player only plays with the reserve all the season it's different you have to keep the general line eg here 'psg reserve'.

An other example =>

eg1.thumb.jpg.fe602a1d22185e04436c06412b8629de.jpg

Year 19/20 Rodolfo played only in reserve, why show PSG 0 ? so keep only the line with the reserve.

20/21 : he played in A, so delete the line with the reserved and simply include in the detailed history of the season

21/22 :  2 lines for the same season in the same club, why?

22/23 : 3 lines !!! why ?

My goal is simply that the tables are more harmonious ...

Cordially

• 4 weeks later...

I couldn't agree more! I am really annoyed by the look of Player History and I have been for many years. When we look at your screenshot and the year spend on loan at Dijon it actually looks more like a bug than design decision. And in every savegame there are thousands of player histories like that. It happens when season update day is earlier than the start of the transfer window. Many AI-controlled clubs tend to put players, who'll leave the club (especially players on loan), in their reserve squad and in i.e. in Germany or France the game will often create an "empty" history entry for the Reserve/1st Team when season update day comes. I even saw players with 2 wrong entries in a row (These loan players have been put in reserve right before update day -> 1st entry & then fter season update day they come back to the first team -> 2nd entry, then they return to their real club at the end of their loan a few weeks later).

It looks really messy right now. I actually deleted all France/Germany reserves in my savegame just to avoid this because I hate it so much and I would be the happiest person on earth if this would be fixed! Or give us at least some kind of workaround solution via In-Game-Editor (edit player history).

And I would also like to see the exact date of club movement in player history. Right now we can only see the exact date on a second screen but it would be a lot easier if this would be shown in the season career stats-window. It is important because: If a player moves in the winter window and does not play for this new club, the game will not give him an entry for this reason and it will look like he transfered during the next summer which is simply wrong. It works also the other way around: If a player does not play for a team until winter window and then he moves to a new club and picks up a few games, his entry in player history for the old club will be overwritten and it will look like he already moved at the start of the season!

• 2 months later...

Archived