Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
koningco

LLM assistent "unrealisitic" targets

I play LLM and it sometimes happens that my assistent managers filters out players as "unrealisitic" targets, while those players are interested to sign for my club. It also happens that my assistent judges players as realistic while they are not interested (especially loan players), but I prefer him suggesting too many players in stead of filtering out players who are interested. I think this has to do with the low skills of assistent managers in LLM, can anyone explain to me which skills an assistent manager needs to prevent that he filters realistic players out as unrealisitic?

It has been a while since I asked this question. Can anyone tell me which assistent skills are required not to filter out too many "unrealisitic" targets?

A bit late, but also counts for FM2019. In the player search screen. Next, to the interested in transfer or loan checkbox there is a small "settings wheel" 
there you can set how interested the players should be to join. from doubtful to very interested.

have fun