Why does it take 2 days for my international players to return from a home international match to a local league match from the same nation? 

(I'm both the national and club manager from the same nation, and I called up the national team almost everyone from my club. Currently we have a league match 2 days after the international match, and now most of them are still on international duties...)

Edited by davidjai

There is an imposed 'down time' for players between matches as well - it could be for that. I believe they are not allowed to play without a 48 hr break from the last game, and have to be in-country at least 24hrs before kick off if international travel is involved.

I could be wrong though.

3 小时前, Snorks说:

There is an imposed 'down time' for players between matches as well - it could be for that. I believe they are not allowed to play without a 48 hr break from the last game, and have to be in-country at least 24hrs before kick off if international travel is involved.

I could be wrong though.

Sometimes I got three matches in five days due to rearranging schedule, so the minimum is 24hr break I believe.

I know that international players usually dismiss on the day after the match, but this time they return one more day later (international match on Mon and return on Thurs for league match), not to mention the matches are held in the same place.

6 小时前, FrazT说:

They will  normally show as int or trv till the day of your match, but should be available when you select the team

No, it says they are still travelling and cannot be selected.

Edited by davidjai