Football Manager 2018 08/09 Database release

arussell13

As some of you guys know from my previous thread I was interested in releasing a database in FM18 which was based on the teams/stats from FM09 (08/09 season). None of you guys knew this but shortly after coming up with this idea fortunately for the database but unfortunately for myself i lost my job and suddenly had A LOT more spare time. Due to this I have done this database and due to the reception i received would like to release this to the forum so others can enjoy this grin.gif.

As you can see from the pictures the Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga and Serie A has been completed, with updates squads, stats, ages etc. Some of the powerhouses at the time have also been completed such as Lyon, OM, Sporting, SLB and Porto. I have also edited PSG and Monaco due to their presence in modern day football.

Due to the main leagues only being completed I wouldnt recommend picking any other team outside of these league for a full experience. As of this release there has been over 500,000 individual changes due to this there may be some errors however with other eyes hopefully you guys can find any errors and these can be adjusted for future releases.

Hope you guys like it, please enjoy smile.gif 

https://mega.nz/#!vCgRwIYb!VfOrHiW6k3I9-Do6sKLZiqiPPaPQeE9tGplGBl42hWY

A.C. Milan_ Players Senior Squad.png

Barcelona_ Players Senior Squad.png

Bayern_ Players Senior Squad.png

Chelsea_ Players Senior Squad.png

Cristiano Ronaldo_ Overview Attributes.png

English Premier Division_ Overview Stages.png

Fernando Torres_ Overview Attributes.png

German First Division_ Overview Stages.png

Kaká_ Overview Attributes.png

Lionel Messi_ Overview Attributes.png

Liverpool_ Players Senior Squad.png

Manchester United_ Players Players.png

R. Madrid_ Players Senior Squad.png

Serie A_ Overview Stages.png

Spanish First Division_ Overview Stages.png

Thanks for sharing this! Love a good retro DB :)

Had a browse through some of the big teams and noticed some stuff, Wayne Rooney has retired from NT (age 22). Heurelho Gomes at Spurs is set to retire at the end of the season. 

I guess these were in the original DB so not so easy to spot unless you manually sift through each squad.  

Edited by Choccy18

3 hours ago, Choccy18 said:

Thanks for sharing this! Love a good retro DB :)

Had a browse through some of the big teams and noticed some stuff, Wayne Rooney has retired from NT (age 22). Heurelho Gomes at Spurs is set to retire at the end of the season. 

I guess these were in the original DB so not so easy to spot unless you manually sift through each squad.  

Thanks for pointing it out. Yeah some things are hard to notice or just plain i have overlooked them. As i have done this manually and stated in the OP there is over well over 500,000 changes made so unfortunately i will/have made several mistakes but the more people play and feedback like yourself :)  the more changes i can make for v2

2 hours ago, arussell13 said:

Thanks for pointing it out. Yeah some things are hard to notice or just plain i have overlooked them. As i have done this manually and stated in the OP there is over well over 500,000 changes made so unfortunately i will/have made several mistakes but the more people play and feedback like yourself :)  the more changes i can make for v2

No worries, you've done a massive amount of changes so kudos to you :) 

I'm having a go with Spurs now, will report back if I spot stuff :thup:

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...