Little help needed :)

Hopefully this is the right place to post this but I recently started a game a few months ago downloading the extra leagues and starting as Exmouth Town....where im based.

I have started right at the bottom no money, players etc and have had very good success gained promotions 3 seasons in a row upto the evo stick league premier south.

I understand players get stolen by clubs due to me not offering full time contracts however after finishing 15th in my last season in this division I need some improvements.

Despite all my success though I cant get any loans, half decent stat players still 6+ probably the best yet even teams in leagues below me have some very good players and a few in the division have ex players from arsenal etc.

How is it I cant attract any of these better high quality players is there any way round this??

I still have a £0 budget but wage budget I have around 2k and use very little of it

Surely due to going up 3 divisions I should be able to attract better players than the first season but this doesn't seem to be the case......many thanks for any that read this and can help.

Archived