Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Knuckles1991

Crash Dump when trying to openFM18 Demo

I've added my DxDiag to this post, im no Tech genius and would appreciate someone taking a look and letting me know if there is a problem which i can deal with or if it is something out of my hands. Thank you

DxDiag.txt

At first glance, it seems your processor does not meet the minimum system requirements. Your processor's clock speed is 2GHz; the minimum required to run FM18 is 2.2GHz.

Basically, it's too slow. That could explain the crash dumps.

To be honest, I would recommend upgrading your laptop if you want to play FM18 (or FM19 when that comes around).

17 minutes ago, CFuller said:

At first glance, it seems your processor does not meet the minimum system requirements. Your processor's clock speed is 2GHz; the minimum required to run FM18 is 2.2GHz.

Basically, it's too slow. That could explain the crash dumps. 

To be honest, I would recommend upgrading your laptop if you want to play FM18 (or FM19 when that comes around).

Out of curiosity, i just tried to load Football Manager 2014 and was hit with a crash dump again. That only requires 1.6 Ghz if i'm right. So it is surely something else?

Edited by Knuckles1991

I have edited the thread title for you.

Your machine is below spec on the processor/ graphics card and is also right on the min spec of RAM, so will not be able to run the FM 18 game, I'm afraid.  The driver on your graphics card is almost 10years old and that will not help to run FM 14