Sports Interactive Community

The crash looks related to your Nvidia drivers, so we would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling your graphics card drivers as shown below:

https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2018/134_how-to/138_pc/how-to-uninstall-and-reinstall-my-graphics-card-drivers-r405/

Hopefully that should resolve your issue. If you find it doesn't, please try as a test removing any custom graphics/logos/skins or any other add-ons with the game and see if it helps.

Thanks. 

Are you running any custom graphics/logos/skins/editors? And have you tried removing them and see if this solves the problem?

Let us know, please. Thank you.

If you are sure to have the most up-to-date version of graphics card, would you be able to do the following 

- Right-click on desktop and go to the nVidia Control Panel 
    - Click on the 'Manage 3D Settings' tab. 
    - Under Global Settings make sure everything is active. 
    - For the ones that only have the options of 'Off', 'Quality', or 'Performance', please choose 'Quality'. 
    - Then confirm to save your changes

If this still doesn't solve the problem, we had many users having success with rolling back the graphics card to drivers released in March - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2018/136_technical-support/142_pc/game-crashing-after-update-when-using-nvidia-graphics-cards-r613/

Let us know if this fixes the problem. Thanks.

I did it and that works now, even if I had a crash dump before the beginning of a match.

But now I had problems with graphics on the interface (pictures disappear, less readable text, etc.). For example the two arrows (previous and next) on the top left have disappeared.

So to confirm, the crash you had before has gone, but there is now a graphics problem with the interface?

How many leagues/nations, database sizes, players loaded in your game?

Let us know how you get on. Thanks.