Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
dannyrefc

Issue with processing screen

Hello, 

i have an issue with my game when i hit continue to process.

the issue is , sometimes, randomly i will hit the continue button but nothing will process it will get stuck on the screen processing where you have the bar accross the top with days and results etc, it will not simulate nothing or advance to next day etc, i am able to click browse and browse as normal but it will not process, i then have to go back to start screen and re load then it will process? 

Are you running any custom graphics/logos/add-ons etc? If so, does the same thing happen if you remove them?

How many leagues are you running with what sized database? If within your save you go to 'FM' -> 'Add/Remove Leagues', how many players are loaded? 

Can you please post your dxdiag for us? Details here - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2018/134_how-to/138_pc/how-to-find-my-system-dxdiag-r400/

Let us know, thanks. 

i am running custom logos yes and competition name fixes etc off steam, running england, france, germany, italy, spain playable and few as non playable, with approx player count of 44.000

DxDiag.txt

On 11/08/2018 at 13:38, dannyrefc said:

Hello, 

i have an issue with my game when i hit continue to process.

the issue is , sometimes, randomly i will hit the continue button but nothing will process it will get stuck on the screen processing where you have the bar accross the top with days and results etc, it will not simulate nothing or advance to next day etc, i am able to click browse and browse as normal but it will not process, i then have to go back to start screen and re load then it will process? 

I had a similar issue a while ago - would seem to take forever.

Fixed it with a combination of 'Verifying Files' through Steam, and reloading skins etc. Did it a couple of times - also make sure you have latest version/updates loaded.

On 13/08/2018 at 23:19, dannyrefc said:

i am running custom logos yes and competition name fixes etc off steam, running england, france, germany, italy, spain playable and few as non playable, with approx player count of 44.000

DxDiag.txt

As a test can you please try removing the custom logos/graphics etc for the time-being and see if you still encounter the same issue without them?

Also would be worth deleting your cache and preferences as described below:

Delete Cache
Delete Preferences 

Let us know how you get on. Thanks.