Does Moving 1st Team Players to U19 Squad mean they have No More Influence on my 1st Team?

Long story short, I have a player on the 1st team who's been a pain in the ass and I've had no choice but to send him to the U-19 squad for now. He has a future transfer arranged. Of course he's ineligible to play for the U 19s because of his age but I don't care. I can't send him to the B squad and I don't want him near my 1st team. He's turned into a cancer. Does sending him to U 19s  guarantee he won't have any influence with the big club or practice with them even though he was a senior player? 

Thanks

Difficult to be sure, but I would have thought that if he is a difficult character, then this is unlikely to change if you demote him and indeed, may become even worse, as he is still going to be around the teams and still have his bad attitude.

Well it appears moving him to U19s hasn't improved his attitude because the sonofabitch just did it again! He skipped training again, 6 times and counting. Can't wait to get rid of him at the Winter Transfer. Too bad there isn't an option to suspend him indefinitely after a certain number of infractions.

SixTimes.thumb.png.160fb076dd48f5b475e97ec2f181b428.png

10 minutes ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

This has become laughable. EIGHT times now this idiot has missed training. And he only has 10 days left till his transfer goes through.  Trying to think what real life player(s) he would compare to. 

8Times.thumb.png.b0bced407857b5300d1cecddc2d0f294.png

Did you end up disciplining and fining him or did you just let it go?  This might affect your discipline attribute and affect the rest of the squad.

I suspect that this is well OTT and would never have got that far IRL.  The game should give you the option to call a discipline hearing and actually sack him without compensation rather than only give you the option to release on a free that costs you money.

Archived