Sports Interactive Community

I'm in pre-season with my club and whenever I get the scouting report from the team the game freezes and closes down saying crash dump! I have tried everything.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Edited by KP111

Hi @KP111 are you running any custom graphics on your game, for instance logo/facepacks? Would you also be able to attach your dxdiag for us to take a look at?

I suspect that this may be a graphics issue. Your graphics card is running a 6 year old driver so start by updating that.  Does running in windowed mode help?

Windowed mode doesn't help. It must be a graphics problem because on the scouting report only one of the players numbers shows.

Edited by KP111

30 minutes ago, KP111 said:

Windowed mode doesn't help. It must be a graphics problem because on the scouting report only one of the players numbers shows.

Did you update the driver?

And to confirm did you make sure you removed both the Intel and Nvidia drivers, and the GeForce Experience? 

Can you please attach the crash dump file? You can find these in the following folder location - C:\Users\<YOUR WINDOWS USERNAME>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\crash dumps

Please attach the one you received most recently. Thanks.