Sports Interactive Community
kingjericho

Adjust height of panels in Manager Profile page

1958646796_kingjericho_MyProfileProfile.thumb.png.706c5de51ffa316a78ae3834b7473d4d.png

When viewing my personal profile page, the bottom panels could use some of the space that is above. Particularly, I'd like to have the 'History' panel bigger. Can this be modified?

That should be controlled by the human profile xml file found in the panels/human folder. Locate this line at the top of the file:

<layout class="grid_layout_attachment" row_layout="156,-1,130" mode="auto" vertical_gap="6" vertical_offset_start="0" vertical_offset_end="0" column_spacing="1">

The highlighted numbers should control the height of the various bits, the last bit (130) should control the height of the bottom bits, increasing that number should make them bigger.

hi, the skin i use neub skin the panel for the players pictures does not show a slight amount of the players pictures top of his head, could you help so this changes. making it fit, shown in picture ty

fm1.png

16 hours ago, jedisolo said:

hi, the skin i use neub skin the panel for the players pictures does not show a slight amount of the players pictures top of his head, could you help so this changes. making it fit, shown in picture ty

You are best checking with the skin maker as it's a custom panel it will depend on how they have changed it.