Club legend in one season

Greetings!

I'm currently in 2020 with my Liverpool and last season we bought Dybala. He managed to get 20 goals and 10 assists in 30 games. Pretty decent and he was my best performing attacker overall.

Despite this I find it a bit weird that he instantly turned into a Legend. Is that realistic or a bug?
Firmino who has been my best performing player in general since I took over Liverpool is only considered Favoured Personnel and 0 other players are on that list at all.

That is very weird. Mo Salah is my highest rated player (currently playing) in 2021 - he's 2 places below John Barnes in the icons list, has scored well over 100 goals, loads of assists, league titles, Champions League, various other trophies. 

I'm barely on the favoured personnel list despite being the deliverer of success :mad: :lol:

Yep, that module has been wonky for years. My best guess would be, Dybala scored or got MOM in some important game (cup final, derby, league clinching game) and the game has simply given him a huge boost based on that. 

26 minutes ago, Nacaw said:

Yep, that module has been wonky for years.

Just want to second this part.  Like a few other modules, it's a good idea that isn't sharply executed.

Here's a particularly egregious example: I bought a French newgen striker in a Rangers career when he was 18.  He became the club's record goalscorer after only nine seasons, won a Ballon d'Or (that was a shocker), and scored bunches of goals against Celtic.  But all that didn't make him a club legend.  He only finally popped onto the list when we rode a streak of lucky draws to a Champions League trophy in his thirteenth season with the club.

That, to me, does not make a whole lot of sense.

Won the treble at lfc 2 seasons running, other numerous cup and league wins over seasons and I'm only favoured personel. 

I'd say it definitely doesn't work very well. It's been an issue for a while.

Archived