Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
sporadicsmiles

Youtube uploads are just the logos followed by a black screen

I'm not sure this is the correct forum, but it is a technical issue rather than anything involved with gameplay.

When I try to upload a highlights package, everything works nicely until I try to watch on youtube. The video is there, but it is a black screen where the actual highlights should be.

There is no problem connecting to my account.

The highlights work fine when viewed in the little pop-up window where you can upload them from. 

Here is an example of what I get:

I am using the default dark skin when I create and upload the highlights, but I normally use a custom skin (as I did when I actually played the game).

Any ideas? 

Was it a single highlight or multiple highlights? Could you please talk us through exactly how you did it? We've had a couple of people report similar things but we've never been able to reproduce it ourselves so have been unable to far to track it down. Please provide as much info as possible and hopefully we can get to the bottom of this.

Thanks. 

Happening to me on FM Touch too. Default match generated highlight package (access a game, click on review, leave everything as is, upload package on 720p quality). Also exporting as a file doesn't work (generates a 110kb file with the logo followed by a black screen lasting the 110 seconds of the highlight package, a 4-4 draw).

On 09/08/2018 at 11:33, okereke said:

Happening to me on FM Touch too. Default match generated highlight package (access a game, click on review, leave everything as is, upload package on 720p quality). Also exporting as a file doesn't work (generates a 110kb file with the logo followed by a black screen lasting the 110 seconds of the highlight package, a 4-4 draw).

Has it ever worked for you, or is every single highlight package done as above appearing as completely black footage?