Need proper help with the 'exploit the middle' tactics..

Currently I am managing Barcelona, well I always manage Real Madrid but I made another manager to manage the Castilla side as their managers dont necessarily listen to me in terms of tactics and development of the younger players, and I am playing with that for 4 seasons in a row, and currently in my 34th season save, many teams have changed a lot like right now Atleti, Vallecano, Valencia, RM - these are the big guns in the league as well as Europe, but a major decline happened to the Barcelona side, they, for last 10 years, have played 4-5 times in EL let alone in the CL, and in the 33rd season I had El Clasico  derby just in the 4th match day and it was our away game, i played in the same controlled manner, but I saw their formation was 4-2-3-1-0 (AM), no striker, which struck me!! and I knew their manager got fired in the previous season and they had an interim head coach who had this formation in the preference, I followed some games, all of whcich they lost in a pathetic way, so I, from Castilla manager applied to the job by 'declaring interest' and finally at the 26th matchday I got the job and I saw he had 2 strikers, 2 ****** wingers, loads of great AMCs and 2 genuine midfielders, so I made a tactic with only MC and AMCs and 2 strikers, as I thought giving those good AMCs transfers will disrupt the fanbase totally as well as it will take a long time for the new players to gel with their team-mates which could result with the a very god chance of possibility that I will be fired pretty soon, so I bought 1 good DM, 2 LBs with 1 backup striker, who is scoring loads, better than other strikers, and I made the tactic like this 

2 x CB-D

2 x WB-(S/D) in the wing back strata

1 x DM-D

1 x DLP-D/S or 2 CMs - DLP/B2B // DLP/CM-AP

2 x stAMc-Sx1/Ax1- 1xAP and 1xAM or 1 AM-S/A

2 x STs-CF-s AF-A/CF-A

with exploit the middle and control mentality, I am having loads of possession and also many touches inside the box as well, but they just can't shoot!!! almost all the shots are being blocked or they are missing clear cut chances, also I am playing with fluid with mentality and I also tried Standard-flexible, but fruitless results, massive amount of ossession but when they reach the box they just are not making the right decisions like one player is standing far side for the ball with no one marking him and clear goal sight, but the other player is just standing with the ball, doesn't even shoot many of our shots are long range effort, any help how to exploit the middle properly and how to do it effectively, I mean I have  good FBs with no crossing ability, one of them is World class as he has excellent mentality but with 10 crossing and 11 dribbling he cant cross properly, so can anyone suggest what i am doing wrong?? I have loads of players in the middle and 2 descent strikers and lots of touches in the opposition penalty box, but the final pass or cross or good shot is not coming.. thanks in advance..

I turned off the tighter marking as the CBs we have and DM aren't that fast and I sometimes instruct them to run at defense as they look quite static sometimes.. any good advice will be appreciated..

Futbol Club Barcelona_  Overview.png

RCD Espanyol v FC Barcelona_ Overview Formations.png

Futbol Club Barcelona_  Overview-2.png

Archived