Gay striker scoes hat-trick in his own stadium :D My hero.

In my Psg save my captain won the league, french cup, champs league then captained italy to win the world cup, scoring the goal in the final as well. 

After which he came out as gay...i had to think... Was it a result of some over ellaborate celebrations with team mates after such a good season that turned him? 

If all my players can produce like he did on the pitch, id be happy for them all to come out as gay. 

4 minutes ago, westy8chimp said:

In my Psg save my captain won the league, french cup, champs league then captained italy to win the world cup, scoring the goal in the final as well. 

After which he came out as gay...i had to think... Was it a result of some over ellaborate celebrations with team mates after such a good season that turned him? 

If all my players can produce like he did on the pitch, id be happy for them all to come out as gay. 

:D The future is pink.

Just need a manager to do it now!!

4 minutes ago, ermant said:

I'm surprised how i missed this feature. I've just seen the "come out" discussion thread.

I've never seen any player comes out as gay in my two different saves, a total of 18 seasons.

I'm more impressed with the hat-trick at the stadium named after him! True club man.

Archived