Sports Interactive Community

no matter what i do, changing the wifi or 4G, closing all the unnecessary apps it just wont download the game, i tried restart my mobile it wont work. really frustrating! Plz help! Thz!

Screenshot_20180730-015512.jpg

Hi - sorry for the slow reply. this is usually caused by lucky patcher, do you have it installed?

sorry what's a lucky patcher? Im using a Oneplus6 n my fd said is due to the H2OS not compatible wif the Google Store.

Yes, if you have an OS incompatible with the google store the game won't work. Where did you get the game then?

i bought it on Google store of course, every other games works fine so r u sayin that there's no way of fixing the problem?

8 hours ago, Fin said:

i bought it on Google store of course, every other games works fine so r u sayin that there's no way of fixing the problem?

Sorry, maybe I misunderstood, I thought you were suggesting the Google store didn't work on the OS version you are running. What exact OS version is it, please - do you have a screenshot of the relevant area of settings?

On 04/09/2018 at 08:50, jrendavid said:

I also spending this problem :(

What device/OS do you have, please?

I am also having issues with this game. Once I install and start a season, save it, then close down the proper way. The next day I go to load up the game I get the following report below. I uninstall and reinstall game works fine till saving it and reopening I get the same error code. I am running the game on a Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 model

Screenshot_20180917-205848_FMM 2018.jpg

On 17/09/2018 at 21:19, Hibee John said:

I am also having issues with this game. Once I install and start a season, save it, then close down the proper way. The next day I go to load up the game I get the following report below. I uninstall and reinstall game works fine till saving it and reopening I get the same error code. I am running the game on a Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 model

Screenshot_20180917-205848_FMM 2018.jpg

This means your device is making an invalid server request. Most likely causes are:

• Date and time on device is wrong
  • Running a patcher or emulator
  • Device firmware fault

在 2018/9/7 在 PM11点45分, Alari Naylor说:

Sorry, maybe I misunderstood, I thought you were suggesting the Google store didn't work on the OS version you are running. What exact OS version is it, please - do you have a screenshot of the relevant area of settings?

在 2018/9/7 在 PM11点45分, Alari Naylor说:

Is this the screenshot setting you mean?

Screenshot_20181008-132528__01.jpg

Is there an updated version of Play Store you can try or are you on latest?