Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
PaMi 7

Final match's hosting stadium

Hi guys, first of all, I apologize if this is a question already asked in the past.

I would like to know if it is possible to set that the final match's hosting stadium is chosen year by year, like the Champions League or the Europa League for example.

Thanks in advance to anyone who wants to answer me.
P.S .: sorry for my English not perfect but I'm Italian and I speak little English so I helped with Google Translate

Edited by PaMi 7

1 hour ago, PaMi 7 said:

Hi guys, first of all, I apologize if this is a question already asked in the past.

I would like to know if it is possible to set that the final match's hosting hosting stadium is chosen year by year, like the Champions League or the Europa League for example.

Thanks in advance to anyone who wants to answer me.
P.S .: sorry for my English not perfect but I'm Italian and I speak little English so I helped with Google Translate

I always set like this:

in fixture dates list (i like to use it because you can control fixture dates 100%) i set everything except final.

DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20180727114343.thumb.png.6e60b8c948d5d47a6fe4aa1024a30090.png

add grounds for match with "final" stage added.

DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20180727114402.thumb.png.9bed55b6075e8541b46f882503115852.png

set round "final"  stadium like this.

DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20180727114435.thumb.png.c67dea1fe88db0a1cd7699b236e3f8bd.png

this works for me

So @krlenjushka, final match will play only in one of 7 stadium you put in 2nd screenshot, every year FM will chosen one of those, not other not present in 2nd screenshot, that's right?

11 minutes ago, PaMi 7 said:

So @krlenjushka, final match will play only in one of 7 stadium you put in 2nd screenshot, every year FM will chosen one of those, not other not present in 2nd screenshot, that's right?

i have 17 on that list - not 7.  yeah game will choose 1 from that list.

1 ora fa, krlenjushka ha scritto:

i have 17 on that list - not 7.  yeah game will choose 1 from that list.

Ops, sorry, I didn't see "17 items" note below ;)

Thank you very much

Il 27/7/2018 in 11:47 , krlenjushka ha scritto:

add grounds for match with "final" stage added.

DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20180727114402.thumb.png.9bed55b6075e8541b46f882503115852.png

Hi @krlenjushka, I tried to do how you show me in this screen but I can't find "Grounds for match" option.

I'd like to set that MLS Playoff's Final Match is hosting by a different stadium, year by year.

Can you help me, please? Can you show me entire screenshot (not cutted as this like above), please?