Sports Interactive Community
natyd

not processing from inbox

not sure if should post in the bugs forum it not but every now and then when i attempt to continue game from inbox the game does not process i have left it for 10 15 minutes before and nothing but as soon as i go to another screen and continue it works fine any1 else have this issue is it a bug or is it my pc

if one of the last message in your inbox is the team dynamic pyramid update select a few post below that post then process again. For some reason that team dynamic message freeze the inbox processing.

Edited by Vernum

6 minutes ago, Vernum said:

if one of the last message in your inbox is the team dynamic pyramid update select a few post below that post then process again. For some reason that team dynamic message freeze the inbox processing.

cheers @Vernum

Hi @natyd do you still happen to have a save game from before the freeze on the inbox item occurred that we could take a look at?

this happens every month just when I receive a dynamic team update.

Edited by Vernum

1 hour ago, Luke Rumble said:

Hi @natyd do you still happen to have a save game from before the freeze on the inbox item occurred that we could take a look at?

@Luke Rumble not currently but if it occurs again i will make sure to upload

I have uploaded one named squad dynamics update inbox freeze.fm if you want, to reproduce the bug you have to wait until the end of the month and read all messages and if the squad dynamics update is the last message that you read in your inbox and you hit continue while having it selected, it will freeze the inbox processing.