DoF advanced options

Novem9

Sometimes I want to play without transfers/contracts business. Just tactics, trainings and games. Like a coach.

But current DoF is not full responsible for business.

1) responsible of DoF for board. Board evaluates the work of DoF. Never see fired DoF in FM. 

If DoF responsible for transfers/contracts and budget, these cases don't responsible for manager.

2) Communication between manager and DoF

Manager require positions/roles for required players and DoF search and buy himself.

But he ASKING a manager before signing new player. 

Consult and asking can be different. Depending of Managers reputation / time in club / game style / board philosophy. DoF can offer choice to manager. For example 3 candidates for 1 required role/position

3) DoF's skills, types of DoFs

DoF's has different styles of work. Something like styles of agents in game.

add.

Switch option to DoF - need to buy players or not. Because I have full team, nice results and low finances, but DoF want to sign new players. I dont need this. Cancel his signs so tired. In one summer I canceled one player 3 times or even more :D

Something like I switch on DoF and asking for DF, RM and CF in F9 role. He found them and shows me shortlist. After aprrove and priorities DoF starts to work.

In general - full option to play only like a coach without other responsibilities. And board, DoF, media and players understand that you don't responce for their contracts, transfers etc.

• 5 months later...

Archived