Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
jaimur1

FM17 closing by itself on a specific date

On day 04/14/2019, the game closes by itself, it doesn't say crash dumps or anything, it just close. I don't know what can be, cause I played another game until 2029 with no issues, and now this happened. Maybe the europa league is with issues because i got into quarter finals. 

Hi, i have the same problem in 19/20 but in pre-season.

The game crashes with a 0xc00005 error and without leaving a crash dump file on every date where Europa league qualifiers are drawn. Right now i'm on 6th of july in 2019 and can't advance because it's the 2nd round draw today. When i now go to the europa league screen it sometimes crashes, sometimes not, but in the first round fixtures there are teams with no name in there. Not sure if that's normal or not but it could be related to the crash.

I know that i will eventually get past this date because i got past the first round draw aswell. You Just have to keep trying and eventually you will go past it.

Still very annyoing and potentially game breaking.

12 hours ago, jaimur1 said:

A custom database with some transfers updates.

What game version are you using?

If you are running the last update, then it is likely that the crash is being caused by an error in the custom database.  Does the backup save also crash on that date?