18.3.4 !!! Sebastian 4-1-2-3 RGA+MEZ+F9 !!! Atlético de Madrid Diego Simeone 4-4-2!!

30 minutes ago, banjoa said:

What role is Bailey playing. Are you using the mirrored version? 

Inside forward - attack (but i have the AML/AMR swapping anyway).  I have walker as the IWB

Just wondering has anybody tried a different role for the single striker in the 4-1-2-3 formation?? I don't appear to score that many goals using the striker as an F9 despite creating tonnes of chances and dominating the game.

Thanks in advance.

21 minutes ago, Callaway said:

Just wondering has anybody tried a different role for the single striker in the 4-1-2-3 formation?? I don't appear to score that many goals using the striker as an F9 despite creating tonnes of chances and dominating the game.

Thanks in advance.

Hey man,

I have been using this tactic with my Man Utd team and it has been phenomenal. 

I played with the original mirrored version as it is for a few games to build up the familiarity and then I chopped and changed the roles etc and its gone on from strength to strength.

Which team are you?

23 minutes ago, Callaway said:

Thanks in advance.

DLF Attack works for me. 

1 hour ago, davecrossley said:

Hey man,

I have been using this tactic with my Man Utd team and it has been phenomenal. 

I played with the original mirrored version as it is for a few games to build up the familiarity and then I chopped and changed the roles etc and its gone on from strength to strength.

Which team are you?

I started a game as Man City (after watching the documentary). I'm in the second season at the moment and have had to restructure the squad after the big names got tapped up, LOL. 

I was tempted to play with 2 full backs and to inside forwards to see if that made a positive difference.

1 hour ago, wkdsoul said:

DLF Attack works for me. 

I'll give that a try

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, sebast83 said:

but there are 2 versions in the op

The first one that was posted, i tweaked here and there to suit my team and forwards, not tried v2 or v3 was playing to well, no need to change it. 

On 27/08/2018 at 18:14, Callaway said:

Thanks in advance.

You could try this?:hammer:

On ‎31‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 23:07, wkdsoul said:

Pass till they break... played this for about 15 games now.. lovely stuff.

Appearances, Pass Completion, Key Passes, Assist, Goals

1190188169_ManchesterCity_PlayersPlayers-3.thumb.png.8b84f845add4de0a389cb37ecc9d607d.png

Could you post your tweak or list what tweaks you made 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived