Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lillywhite Dean

Future transfers disappear from game

I had a future transfer agreed in the January transfer window. The bid was accepted before the window shut but the contract was accepted after the window had shut. A news item informed me that the player (Timo Werner) would join at the beginning of the next transfer window.

I completed my season and hit continue to start the next season. One of my transfer that had been made outside the window completed as normal but there was no sign of Timo Werner joining the club. I looked at my future transfers page and the prearranged transfer had disappeared (it was listed there previous to the new season starting). I looked at Wener's contract page and nothing was listed to say he would be joining my club. 

Hi there - sorry we've been a bit quiet recently on here. We've been trying to track something similar down, but I imagine since it's a while ago now you don't have a save from before?

On 29/08/2018 at 17:15, Alari Naylor said:

Hi there - sorry we've been a bit quiet recently on here. We've been trying to track something similar down, but I imagine since it's a while ago now you don't have a save from before?

I don't I'm afraid. I am now duplicating my saves so that when something bug-like happens, I can provide it to you even if I've moved on in my save. Unfortunately I've only just started doing this.