Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
AJJ

FM critical error in RH after exit

Hi. I'm on latest version of FM and have latest AMD drivers installed. On exit from FM, I get an FM has stopped working message in RH. Nothing comes up in a dialog box on exit and gameplay etc is fine but in RH near enough everyone on exit I get the FM has stopped working error and it says ntl.dll is the fault module

Anybody else getting this?

This has been a recurring problem on some machines for several versions now- it has been difficult to reproduce and as long as there are no effects to the gameplay, can be ignored.

Yeah sounds like an issue whereby the drivers aren't reading the shut down of the game quite correctly and is as Fraz has stated above. Would imagine if you update your graphics card drivers to the latest you'll be unlikely to encounter this going forward. 

Thanks Neil. Already updated my graphics drivers to the latest version. What's strange though is it never occurred really until a few weeks ago when a new update for Windows came out