Semi Final 2: Croatia Vs England (ITV, KO @19:00)

Who will win and go through to the World Cup Final?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Croatia
    • England

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/18 at 18:00

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, VamPook said:

Only 1 shot on goal?

Probably meant on target or extra time shots on goal as Tripper scored, Kane's chances, Lingard shot, deffo more than one shot on goal.

Just now, Hodgy said:

Probably meant on target or extra time shots on goal as Tripper scored, Kane's chances, Lingard shot, deffo more than one shot on goal.

Livescore says 7-2 total.

15 brave lions. No stupid boys.

For the first time in 16 years, England have genuinely done me proud at a major tournament. That is all I asked for before this World Cup began.

Just now, davidel said:

So, footballs home is in Croatia or France it would appear.

France. "We tried to bring football home but you weren't available so we left it with your neighbour"

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

This Croatia side is seriously turning into one of my favourite sides ever :thup: 

Well done boys, you did so well to get this stage. Screw the "easier fixtures" you still have to get the results.

Well done Croatia, better team over the game, they also got the results with some top players.

Cheating corrupt Serbian wankers. How much did you pay that ref? Gave them everything ffs.

Hope you beat France in the final though.

The first half decent team we've faced and bottled it, as proud as I am of the run the draw opened up for us and we should've beaten Croatia ffs, we were dire :(

Let's hope Croatia go on and win it. Proud of how well we did. Never ever thought we would get this far. Well done England. You made me proud of my country again

To be fair, I think the team lost their heads again. It's like they didn't believe in their game plan and started humping everything up front. Should have done better but then we came further than we probably hoped for. I guess I've seen this too many times over the last three decades to be too gutted.

Didn't do enough in the end so Croatia deserved it really. Very poor from Kane for the last 2/3 games which will be glossed over by his goals early on in the tournament.

Still over-exceeded my expectations.