Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Hodgy

Semi Final 2: Croatia Vs England (ITV, KO @19:00)

Who will win and go through to the World Cup Final?  

61 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Croatia
      23
    • England
      38

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/18 at 18:00

Recommended Posts

Croatia 2-1 now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CFuller said:

Oh, God, no. Not like this, please.

I hate you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that's it, been a fun ride :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now for 10 mins of time wasting from Croatia...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, georginho_juventusygr said:

Bull****.

As I said during Argentina game, best big game player from Juventus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Paul Bacon said:

Does Southgate not trust his subs? Is that whats he saying by not using them?

Think the Belgium game showed how good our depth is. Probably doesn't think he's got anyone that can change the game more than what's already out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chill, England fans.

Theres a good 13-14 mins left to score. There will be chances. Multiple chances. Croatia will be edgy and will now just defend. Make the fact they're under pressure count, build it around their area etc. They conceded late vs. Russia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GunmaN1905 said:

As I said during Argentina game, best big game player from Juventus.

And at least dozen times since then...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Astafjevs said:

Chill, England fans.

Theres a good 13-14 mins left to score. There will be chances. Multiple chances. Croatia will be edgy and will now just defend. Make the fact they're under pressure count, build it around their area etc. They conceded late vs. Russia

But we look clueless under pressure. Have done all WC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chr1s Lawson said:

Truth is, England been atrocious since about 30 mins onwards

Croatia was obviously rattled after the first goal and England decided to play it safe instead of trying to finish the job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GunmaN1905 said:

Croatia was obviously rattled after the first goal and England decided to play it safe instead of trying to finish the job.

Fortune favours the brave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×