Sports Interactive Community
Hodgy

Semi Final 1: France Vs Belgium (for the right to face and lose to England in the World Cup Final)

Who will face England in the world cup final?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going through to the final?

• France
    • Belgium

Just now, GunmaN1905 said:

He's a CB.

I know. And he's had a good tournament. Posting that after Hazard has repeatedly torn him apart (with KDB chipping in) was weird timing though.

Big game Giroud :D

Great game this for a semi final :thup:

1 minute ago, themadsheep2001 said:

He's being left one on one against Hazard. Very few defenders come out of that looking good

Absolutely. As said in an earlier post France need to do something because he's not coping.

Giroud pulls up there. Hamstring I think. 

Or not

Edited by PaulHartman71

Apparently there's quite many vacant seats at the stadium - how the hell is that possible? :D 

Been a bit rubbish so far t'old Antoine :D

Looks like neither team wants to play England in the final.

Just now, Orzelek said:

Apparently there's quite many vacant seats at the stadium - how the hell is that possible? :D 

Because it's in Russia and most people value their lives whilst the locals are no longer interested ;)

England's support is really low out there compared to the usual following we have.

1 minute ago, Haguey said:

Been a bit rubbish so far t'old Antoine :D

Some poor decision making from him

Belgium need a bit more movement between the lines, KDB has a couple of passes he's released too late. 

2 minutes ago, Baptista_8 said:

I fancy France to just nick this. Too dangerous with Mbappe and Griezmann.

Griezmann due a performance here. Poor World Cup covered up by a few penalties/Muslera error in my eyes.

Two world class teams on show... Ht break a mini doc about maguire? Seriously? I know its 0-0 but cant we focus on the game tonight? Have an hour tomo before kick off for them to deify maguire et al. 

Side note.. When she was asking how many maguires were in russia and he gavea wry grin... Too many to count... I thought it would be like 50+ at least. F'in 5!! What an anti climax to a non story

Just now, westy8chimp said:

Two world class teams on show... Ht break a mini doc about maguire? Seriously? I know its 0-0 but cant we focus on the game tonight? Have an hour tomo before kick off for them to deify maguire et al. 

Side note.. When she was asking how many maguires were in russia and he gavea wry grin... Too many to count... I thought it would be like 50+ at least. F'in 5!! What an anti climax to a non story

I hate to say it but I agree with Westy here.

The way Gabby looks and talks to the players is a bit ridiculous.

4 minutes ago, westy8chimp said:

I don't disagree but it's BBC's only chance to talk about the England game as it's on ITV.

Edited by darren1983

We did find out that Maguire's nickname is Slabhead, so that's good.

2 minutes ago, darren1983 said:

I don't disagree but it's BBC's only chance to talk about the England game as it's on ITV.

Good point. I'd rather they had left it until after tonight's match, but playing it at the half-time interval makes more sense than before kick-off.

Wilson talking about Gareth Southgate's age relative to Alf Ramsey in 1966. There's a time and a place, Steve.

Okay, who predicted Umtiti would score?

The only entertaining thing about Danny Murphy's commentary is when he forgets he's commentating and just talks under his breath like he's in the pub before remembering he's on TV and starts talking twice as loud.

Like just now, he mubled in response to a statement by saying "yeah, he was". Then clearly suddenly thought "better say more"

Umtiti would be guaranteed MOTM now if this was FM13.

Just now, skybluedave said:

Boring set piece goal again from France :brock:

Wont someone please play beautiful purist football ffs