Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
mark wilson27

2018/19 FMS Fantasy Football League

Recommended Posts

As stated in the Community Thread it's that time of the year when we pretend we know what were doing and chose our dream team, who out of us lot will top table and who will be the laughing stock Deadline is Wednesday 8th August. Two days before the first game, this is just so I can sort out things my end

To join up follow the link : Fantasy League

The code for our League is 275630-56941

Could I ask that when you sign up please let me know your team is just for future purposes. Just a quick note, if you don't post your team name on this page then it will be deleted from the League.

Also if you decide to change your teams name during the season please let me know

We will be going head to head again to see who can de-throne current Champion triforce

Roll of Honour:

2010 - Panpardus

2011 - Docklanders

2012 - Balthazars

2013 - PaulHartman71

2014 - mistahc

2015 - Moto Club

2016 - mistahc

2017 - Moto Club 

2018 -  triforce

2019 - mistahc

The FMS Fantasy Cup will be running during the season and we'll see who will take the Cup off triforce hands  

Roll of Honour:

2013 - Sieben FC (Manxie_Ash)

2014 - Preston Park Celtic (mistahc)

2015 - Hardly Athletic III (mark Wilson27)

2016 - Baddah Bing (FudgeandLove)

2017 - Moto Club Gunners (Moto Club)

2018 - triforce

2019 - Fer Fuchs Ake (neilhoskins77)

FMS Fantasy XMAS Cup

2018 - Saturn FC (ChileanRanger)

2019 - Lallana in Pyjamas (salkster2102)

Teams Signed Up:

The Broken XI (mark wilson27)

Reto Unaiversitario (CFuller)

'douzi & theBelow5th (Diego Imposta)

Lallanas in Pyjamas (salkster2102)

Spanish Curmudgeons (Dalbieder)

Doesn't Matter (SmileFaceGamer)

Finntastic FC (mistahc)

Fer Fuchs Ake (neilhoskins77)

WeapingNGnashing XI (Balthazars)

Red's Rampant XI (WLKRAS)

Sarri Potter FC (Drogba11CFC)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The code doesn't seem to be working for me, Mark. When I enter it, I get a message saying, "Invalid code entered".

Once I can get into the league, I'll be challenging for 2nd place again as Reto Unaiversitario. (I wanted to call it Unaiversity Challenge, but there weren't enough letters available, so I just went with the Spanish translation. :D)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, CFuller said:

The code doesn't seem to be working for me, Mark. When I enter it, I get a message saying, "Invalid code entered".

Once I can get into the league, I'll be challenging for 2nd place again as Reto Unaiversitario. (I wanted to call it Unaiversity Challenge, but there weren't enough letters available, so I just went with the Spanish translation. :D)

Random because this is the screenshot i get for the code to invite friends

b18eb1723bfabf9af35e170bad607c5f.png

Please try it again, if it doesn't work what I'll do is delete the League and set up a new one. I'm sure this happened a couple of years ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in now. :thup:

I entered each number individually this time instead of just copying and pasting the code.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have yourself EmeryLittleChristmas
Let your heart be light
From now on
The Gunners will be out of sight

@mark wilson27 edited team name to 'douzi & theBelow5th

Edited by Diego Imposta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, are old Spanish curmudgeons who haven't been around this place for half a decade allowed to take part? If so I'm in. :D

 

(Hi everyone, I see some of the old guard still survives around here)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dalbeider said:

So, are old Spanish curmudgeons who haven't been around this place for half a decade allowed to take part? If so I'm in. :D

 

(Hi everyone, I see some of the old guard still survives around here)

Hi Dalbeider, its good too see you back

Theirs quite a few of the "old" guard still floating around. We're like a bad penny, you just cant get rid of us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/07/2018 at 10:19, Dalbeider said:

So, are old Spanish curmudgeons who haven't been around this place for half a decade allowed to take part? If so I'm in. :D

 

(Hi everyone, I see some of the old guard still survives around here)

Who are you again? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just tried to get in, entered the numbers individually and it’s telling me it’s an invalid code...

one I am in my team, Doesn’t matter, will be compeating to not finish last

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SmileFaceGamer said:

Just tried to get in, entered the numbers individually and it’s telling me it’s an invalid code...

one I am in my team, Doesn’t matter, will be compeating to not finish last

Try the code again please, All the above players have managed to get in with the code screenshotted

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, salkster2102 said:

Who are you again? :D

Ah, I see the "old" in "old guard" isn't there just for show. Memory starting to fail, it seems. :D

Now how did that go... Oh, right. "My name is Dalbeider, old Spanish curmudgeon. Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair (because they'll never be finished)!" Or something along those lines, I think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dalbeider said:

Ah, I see the "old" in "old guard" isn't there just for show. Memory starting to fail, it seems. :D

Now how did that go... Oh, right. "My name is Dalbeider, old Spanish curmudgeon. Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair (because they'll never be finished)!" Or something along those lines, I think?

I've never had a memory :D

How are you old friend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, mark wilson27 said:

Try the code again please, All the above players have managed to get in with the code screenshotted

 

Doesn’t matter is in. Turns out I was on the draft mode, not normal fantasy football. Time for Doesn’t matter to do what they do best, being **** and not mattering

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Mark, I'd like to be involved this year if I can.

Teamname is Finntastic FC. Name after my little son I've had since being on here last.

Edited by mistahc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/07/2018 at 15:02, Diego Imposta said:


@mark wilson27 edited team name to 'douzi & theBelow5th

Cheers, edited the opening post

On 27/07/2018 at 20:49, SmileFaceGamer said:

Doesn’t matter is in. Turns out I was on the draft mode, not normal fantasy football. Time for Doesn’t matter to do what they do best, being **** and not mattering

Excellent thanks for joining

4 hours ago, mistahc said:

Hi Mark, I'd like to be involved this year if I can.

Teamname is Finntastic FC. Name after my little son I've had since being on here last.

Glad to have you in mistahc and congrats on the new arrival

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, mark wilson27 said:

Glad to have you in mistahc and congrats on the new arrival

Thanks Mark. Two little ones now, makes time for writing very minimal, but would not swap them for the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, neilhoskins77 said:

In. Fer Fuchs Ake

 

5 hours ago, Balthazars said:

I'm In as per usual boys.

"WeapingNGnashing XI" reporting for the new season.

Welcome aboard gentlemen

Edited by mark wilson27
Edited due to me being a donkey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mark wilson27 said:

 

Welcome abroad gentlemen

Abroad?! Belter, I'll dust my passport off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who's MeeKing Rice......?

Please claim your team here or it will be deleted.

The deadline is when I get back from work tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Drogba11CFC said:

Just joined - Sarri Potter FC.

Welcome Drogba

Gentlemen the league has now been closed, unfotunately as noone  has claimed the side MeeKing Rice it has been removed from the league. If the manager claims it before Friday nights game it might be able to get re-added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

MeeKing Rice is my renamed one

Ok. Ill see if I can add you into the league. Wasnt sure who it was as I didnt see the name on here.

Unfortunately it wont let me add gou back into the league sorry mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Week 1:

bd03f3640168e53b1eb14e70178df9ae.png

Performance of the Week goes to Reto Unaiversitario who scored 68pts for the Week

Dunce of the Week goes to The Broken XI who scored 29pts for the Week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking like being another good week for me... aside from me transferring out a certain Man City striker because I wasn't sure he'd start. :mad:

Basically, I need Firmino to score four goals tomorrow, else I'll have egg on my face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎19‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 15:06, CFuller said:

Looking like being another good week for me... aside from me transferring out a certain Man City striker because I wasn't sure he'd start. :mad:

Basically, I need Firmino to score four goals tomorrow, else I'll have egg on my face.

Wish I'd played you this week rather than last! Good game sir.

I seemed to be just about the only person to not hear about this Aguero maybe not playing malarkey. Ignorance is bliss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two from two, but I feel for my week two opponent. 86 points and still losing would be tough to take.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Diego Imposta said:

Wish I'd played you this week rather than last! Good game sir.

I seemed to be just about the only person to not hear about this Aguero maybe not playing malarkey. Ignorance is bliss

Trying to second-guess Guardiola and figure out who he'll play is near enough impossible. I mean, I've got Sané in my team, for crying out loud. :mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Week 2

b2feec5dd80c6ffd4b9732ac7400c1aa.png

Dunce of the Week goes to WeapingNGnashing XI who scored 38pts for the week

Performance of the Week goes to 'douzi & theBelow5th who scored a damn good 105pts for the week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/08/2018 at 18:34, neilhoskins77 said:

Two from two, but I feel for my week two opponent. 86 points and still losing would be tough to take.

Yeah that was not ideal. Two red cards did not help, and I swapped out Ings for Vardy that morning too :-D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I replaced Sané with... erm, Mané... and made him captain. Meanwhile, I left Michael Keane on the bench.

Great job, Christopher. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Drogba11CFC said:

I made him my captain and selected triple captain.

You used your Triple Captain on a midfielder for a mid table side, away to another mid table side?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Drogba11CFC said:

He'd been my highest point scorer so far this season.

Aye, but it's only been two weeks mate! Bit of patience is the key there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I usually keep hold of my chips until late in the season and won't use my Triple Captain chip unless the captain in question is playing twice in a round. Yes, I usually play my TC at exactly the wrong time, but still...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Drogba11CFC said:

I made him my captain and selected triple captain.

Sorry mate, I'm up against you this week. Passed a brick when I saw you had played your triple captain. Genuine LOL when I saw who it was. Pretty unlucky to be fair. I almost played mine last week with Aguero. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...