Sports Interactive Community
phd_angel

Poll: How many seasons do you play before quitting?

How many seasons do you play before quitting for a new save?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. On FM 18, How many seasons do you typically play before quitting for a new save? (Obs: if you play multiple saves, count it from the time you stop a current save to create a new one).

• up to 5 seasons (around 2022)
    • between 6 and 10 seasons (between 2023 and 2027)
    • between 11 and 15 seasons (between 2028 and 2033)
    • between 16 and 20 seasons (between 2034 and 2039)
    • more than 21 seasons (2040 and beyond)

Nah I don't get what the face's have to do with anything, it does not affect the game at all. But then, I still play my matches in 2D.

On 12/07/2018 at 06:12, git2thachoppa said:

At least your hard drive and saves survived.

And then you. :D

(Priorities.)

wife and kids? :lol:

1 hour ago, Snorks said:

wife and kids? :lol:

Wives can handle themselves they don't need a man to check on them, kids shouldn't need their hand holding through life.

Ceiling collapses on you, you get yourself out like an adult. Why back in my day we'd have ceilings collapsing on us all the time, ASBESTOS ceilings, and then walk the 3 miles to school, making sure we were back in time for supper before dad came back from the mines.

Once engaged in a save, usually 40-50 seasons.  Before I found challenges, I'd do a Journeyman save, start my character at 25 with no experience and accomplish whatever I could before he turned 75, which I treated as mandatory retirement.  

I've had computer and life problems the last two versions, but I'm embarking on another mega save as we speak.

53 minutes ago, git2thachoppa said:

Wives can handle themselves they don't need a man to check on them, kids shouldn't need their hand holding through life.

Ceiling collapses on you, you get yourself out like an adult. Why back in my day we'd have ceilings collapsing on us all the time, ASBESTOS ceilings, and then walk the 3 miles to school, making sure we were back in time for supper before dad came back from the mines.

Ahhhh....and you think YOU had it hard?