Sports Interactive Community
manhdinhvan

Football Manager 2018 18.3.4f1093856 (update) has stopped working Problem

Hi SI forum,

As tittle mentioned, i've problem with FM18, i just bought this game on last Friday and can't start the game because always received the notice like that:"Football Manager 2018 18.3.4f1093856 (update) has stopped working"

I've try to do step by step as forum guidlines but can't help. Below as my computer dxdiag

DxDiag.txt

1 hour ago, vadim.grajdieru said:

i have the same problem, i buy today the game :((  

Please read the FAQ thread and open your own thread for help with this

Hi @manhdinhvan I would suggest starting off by updating your graphics card driver, by the looks of it, it hasn't been updated in nearly 7 years. Instructions below if you're not sure how to do it.

It may be worth completely uninstalling and reinstalling your drivers, I've attached instructions on how to do that below. If that still doesn't rectify your issue what anti-virus are you using on your machine, this has been known to cause some users issues in launch?

What anti-virus are you using? Have you try uninstalling the anti-virus and uninstalling and reinstalling Football Manager 2018? Remember to always have Windows Defender on.

Are you running any custom graphics/logos/faces/skins/databases? If so, could you remove them as a test and see whether it helps with the issue, please?

Keep us posted, please. Thank you.