Sports Interactive Community

i followed the steps of the section ''Game Freezes or Goes into Black Screen on Launch'' , but that didnt help , when i open the game it freezes at this screen and then closes. I dont get an error message. What else can i do ?

Are you running any kind of anti-virus? If so, what type?

Are you running any custom graphics/logos/skins or any other add-ons? If so, does the game work if they're removed?

Also may be worth uninstalling and reinstalling your graphics card drivers as some users have reported issues after a large Windows 10 update. Details on how to do this here - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2018/134_how-to/138_pc/how-to-uninstall-and-reinstall-my-graphics-card-drivers-r405/

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks. 

Thanks a lot for the quick answer. I have avast antivirus but i have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling the game and that didnt work. I dont use any type of skin or add-on. As far as the graphic card driver is concerned, i have used the intel assisant and it doesnt find a new driver. My pc is a little old but i think that it meets the minimum system requirments for the game. I attach a detailed system report, in case it might help. 

Detailed-System-Report.html

I'm sorry to say the system is officially under the minimum specifications to run the game and is not supported.

Despite this, you may find you can at least launch the game by following the instructions below, however please bear in mind that even if it does run the system will still be officially under-spec and you may encounter issues. 

- Open Steam and access your Games Library
- Right-click on Football Manager 2018 -> Properties -> General -> Set Launch Options
- Type this in the box: --config very_low
- Click on OK, close the window and launch FM18 through Steam

Thanks a lot for the help. Following this i can at least launch the game. This pc is not my basic, i just use it on vaccation so it is not a very big problem.