Quarterfinals: Brazil vs Belgium

PMLF

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, GunmaN1905 said:

I'm starting to think that Gabriel is a very overrated player.

He's basically a poacher, so he lives a bit on confidence. Brazil's desire to play everything through Neymar doesn't exactly create the quality of chances City's front line and quality final balls and rapid counters manage.

Belgium on the other hand are counter attacking very much like City...

37 minutes ago, DeafParrot said:

Well no, he fits perfectly into this Brazil team. As evidenced by you being miles better every time he comes onto the pitch.

That's from the game beign stretched, he doesn't fit perfectly for Brazil because they don't need another player dropping deep when they have Paulinho/Neymar/Coutinho arleady in that space.

Brazil defence just a mess once again when faced against an actual decent attacking side.

Just now, Barry Cartman said:

Everyone gushing over this **** Brazil team has been hilarious 

Could be another 7-1 this 

I feel vindicated - but I said that with the Japan game so best to not brag until full time.

1 minute ago, PMLF said:

I think it will only get worse now.

The weird thing is you're actually creating chances at a better rate than other games and Belgium's defence is looking shaky, it's just that absolutely everything is dropping for them and I'm not seeing much confidence in anything Brazil do

1 minute ago, pearcey_90 said:

That's from the game beign stretched, he doesn't fit perfectly for Brazil because they don't need another player dropping deep when they have Paulinho/Neymar/Coutinho arleady in that space.

Brazil defence just a mess once again when faced against an actual decent attacking side.

The game wasn't stretched at any time he's come on from what I can think of? Usually when Brazil are struggling to break teams down who are sat deep defending the box. 

Archived