Quarterfinals: Brazil vs Belgium

PMLF

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rio_V said:

Hard to imagine Brazil not scoring. 

Yes but we will also expose ourselves now, which is good for Belgium.

Just now, DB08 said:

Living off his first 10 games at Man City, if I make a slightly harsh assessment.

He was already a starter for Brazil before he moved to Man City.

4 minutes ago, GunmaN1905 said:

I'm starting to think that Gabriel is a very overrated player.

Said it in one of the previous Brazil match threads but he's living off that cracking start at City 18 months ago when he scored 10 goals pretty quickly. 

Edit: @DB08 posting the same thing just before me. Not the only one then that thinks that way. 

Just now, craigcwwe said:

Said it in one of the previous Brazil match threads but he's living off that cracking start at City 18 months ago when he scored 10 goals pretty quickly. 

Going to find out in Prem this year. 

Just now, PMLF said:

He was already a starter for Brazil before he moved to Man City.

I know but he hasn't shown much in England since his first few games. I think that foot injury had a part to play though.

Anyway, you would know better than us about what would fit Brazil's system better.

1 minute ago, DB08 said:

I know but he hasn't shown much in England since his first few games. I think that foot injury had a part to play though.

Anyway, you would know better than us about what would fit Brazil's system better.

Seemingly he doesn't. Nobody in Brazil has a clue about Firmino.

1 minute ago, DB08 said:

I don't think his Man City form matters, he has generally been good for Brazil, so he didn't lose his place.

But I think we need a more target man-like forward, a physically imposing kind of striker.

1 minute ago, PMLF said:

I don't think his Man City form matters, he has generally been good for Brazil, so he didn't lose his place.

But I think we need a more target man-like forward, a physically imposing kind of striker.

Emile Heskey played for the wrong country. :(

Archived