Quarterfinals: Brazil vs Belgium

PMLF

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Robbie.Knox said:

Motm for me was Marcelo. Absolutely class going forward and creating chances, just a shame no one else was on the same wavelength.

It's a shame to see Brazil go out. Great to see Neymar out of course but minus him, Brazil are quite a likeable side I think.

It's a shame he doesn't have a right leg, he is class but everything comes from his left, he will always check back to his left to put the ball in, it's his only weakness. 

2 minutes ago, GunmaN1905 said:

36775517_2132102203678530_96660942248896

Despite this joke, I bet he has a much bigger chance of being in the 2022 squad than Firmino, as he will be older and mature by then while who knows what will happen to Firmino as he will be 30 by them, so he will either be peaking or will have disappeared like Hulk, etc.

2 minutes ago, PMLF said:

Despite this joke, I bet he has a much bigger chance of being in the 2022 squad than Firmino, as he will be older and mature by then while who knows what will happen to Firmino as he will be 30 by them, so he will either be peaking or will have disappeared like Hulk, etc.

The best you guys can hope for is that improves or that a new star emerges.

Maybe Gabigol? :cool:

Just now, GunmaN1905 said:

The best you guys can hope for is that improves or that a new star emerges.

Maybe Gabigol? :cool:

Gabigol probably would be one of our WC strikers if he had stayed longer at Santos and didn't let his career derail. Since he moved he has never been as good as he was in his first Santos spell.

I won't be surprised if he somehow does make it into the 2022 squad, or if he is playing in Qatar, China or wherever.

2 minutes ago, GunmaN1905 said:

Seems like you will need a completely new defense, Marquinhos + 3.

Midfielders except for Casemiro should also be done.

In offense, everyone is still young enough.

We have options for the defense like Rodrigo Caio and Jemerson.

In midfield Arthur will certainly be in the team, Fred too, I guess.

Most of the Brazilian players talked about the defeat, how sad they are, etc but one player has refused to talk about it. I am sure everyone can guess who...

Spoiler

Neymar

3 hours ago, Astafjevs said:

When he did this Lukaku wider thing first time at Everton, he just copied it again for either the next match or one after (think it was the next match), and it sucked because it works vs. specific opposition. Wonder if he's learned from that

Yeah we trashed Arsenal 3-0 with Lukaku on the right wing. It was epic.

16 minutes ago, Confused Clarity said:

Tbf, he's probably still getting treatment & being patched back together.

Most likely he will only say something after he is told what he should say to look more sympathetic.

5 hours ago, NabsKebabs said:

It's interesting to see how wide on the right Lukaku has drifted...obviously to exploit the space Marcelo leaves behind. 

He does that sometimes at Utd. So he can cross with an in-swinger with his left or run the channel

Neymar finally said something. He said this is the saddest moment of his career, and that it's hard to find the strength to want to play football again.

22 hours ago, PMLF said:

Neymar finally said something. He said this is the saddest moment of his career, and that it's hard to find the strength to want to play football again.

Throw more money at it and he will get up again...

Or injured by paper cut 

Archived