Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
claudiojp

[FM 10] Edit the Hall of Fame (please help me, I'm going nuts!)

Ok guys, this is a bit of a complicated task. I'm trying to edit my hall of fame dat file. I'm following this instructions here: https://www.reddit.com/r/footballmanagergames/comments/31vzjo/guide_on_how_to_edit_your_hall_of_fame_data/

But although I already changed the titles of the clubs that are already in the file to the correct ones, I'm not being able to add new clubs to it. Any of you could perhaps give me some help with adding more clubs in my hall of fame?

Here is a screenshot of my current one. I have the questions in the screenshot.

JzG8BSY.png

As you can see, It's really different from the version that I'm following, and I'm really going bananas on how to add a new club in there. I've searched everywhere and even found a guy in here who could add a random club, but had no explanation on how.

Please help me. xD

Edited by claudiojp

My first question is why exactly are you trying to do this? :D 

I'll look into it, but the way the HOF has changed over the years so may not be that easy to get the info. 

41 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

I'll look into it, but the way the HOF has changed over the years so may not be that easy to get the info. 

Well, I've played this save in 3 different computers, and I didn't copy my HOF. I still managed to get one from one of the computers but didn't had all the clubs I managed.

As you can see there I've managed Uruguay, Chelsea, Palermo and Benfica, but also Manchester United, West Ham, Barcelona and Inter. I would like to add the rest of them with the titles I've won.

On 05/07/2018 at 16:49, Neil Brock said:

So, have you looked at it?

Our development team have not yet had the time to investigate this. As said, because it's from a game released almost 10 years ago there won't be a quick answer on this one I'm afraid. 

I researched in to trying to do the same thing with my hall of fame file for FM2007 but I never work it out either. I was missing many trophies from an SSD failing and forgetting to copy it over as its kept completely separate from all the other FM files.

On 16/07/2018 at 17:38, Neil Brock said:

Our development team have not yet had the time to investigate this. As said, because it's from a game released almost 10 years ago there won't be a quick answer on this one I'm afraid. 

Sure, I understand. :)

On 17/07/2018 at 10:12, wackettdagenham said:

I researched in to trying to do the same thing with my hall of fame file for FM2007 but I never work it out either. I was missing many trophies from an SSD failing and forgetting to copy it over as its kept completely separate from all the other FM files.

Yup, never knew that an HOF even existed in that time, I thought that copying my save file would be enough.

Edited by claudiojp