Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
claudiojp

[FM 10] Edit the Hall of Fame (please help me, I'm going nuts!)

Recommended Posts

Ok guys, this is a bit of a complicated task. I'm trying to edit my hall of fame dat file. I'm following this instructions here: https://www.reddit.com/r/footballmanagergames/comments/31vzjo/guide_on_how_to_edit_your_hall_of_fame_data/

But although I already changed the titles of the clubs that are already in the file to the correct ones, I'm not being able to add new clubs to it. Any of you could perhaps give me some help with adding more clubs in my hall of fame?

Here is a screenshot of my current one. I have the questions in the screenshot.

JzG8BSY.png

As you can see, It's really different from the version that I'm following, and I'm really going bananas on how to add a new club in there. I've searched everywhere and even found a guy in here who could add a random club, but had no explanation on how.

Please help me. xD

Edited by claudiojp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My first question is why exactly are you trying to do this? :D 

I'll look into it, but the way the HOF has changed over the years so may not be that easy to get the info. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

My first question is why exactly are you trying to do this? :D 

I'll look into it, but the way the HOF has changed over the years so may not be that easy to get the info. 

Well, I've played this save in 3 different computers, and I didn't copy my HOF. I still managed to get one from one of the computers but didn't had all the clubs I managed.

As you can see there I've managed Uruguay, Chelsea, Palermo and Benfica, but also Manchester United, West Ham, Barcelona and Inter. I would like to add the rest of them with the titles I've won.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/07/2018 at 16:49, Neil Brock said:

My first question is why exactly are you trying to do this? :D 

I'll look into it, but the way the HOF has changed over the years so may not be that easy to get the info. 

So, have you looked at it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our development team have not yet had the time to investigate this. As said, because it's from a game released almost 10 years ago there won't be a quick answer on this one I'm afraid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I researched in to trying to do the same thing with my hall of fame file for FM2007 but I never work it out either. I was missing many trophies from an SSD failing and forgetting to copy it over as its kept completely separate from all the other FM files.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/07/2018 at 17:38, Neil Brock said:

Our development team have not yet had the time to investigate this. As said, because it's from a game released almost 10 years ago there won't be a quick answer on this one I'm afraid. 

Sure, I understand. :)

On 17/07/2018 at 10:12, wackettdagenham said:

I researched in to trying to do the same thing with my hall of fame file for FM2007 but I never work it out either. I was missing many trophies from an SSD failing and forgetting to copy it over as its kept completely separate from all the other FM files.

Yup, never knew that an HOF even existed in that time, I thought that copying my save file would be enough.

Edited by claudiojp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...