Sports Interactive Community
BC

Nothing happens when starting up FM2018 in Steam Account

When I try to start FM2018 in Steam the status switches to running, then short after to synchronizing and then to not running and nothing more happens.

Please find attached DxDiag

DxDiag.txt

Hi @BC have you tried all of the suggestions on the page below to see if that rectifies your issue.

Yes I have followed the steps without any luck. Can you specify a log file that can give me a hint of what is happening at startup.

When I choose start of FM18 within Steam the status changes to Running a couple of seconds, then to Synchronizing (I guess - because it is only there for half a second) and then status disappears and nothing happens. I would really like to know which log file to look into. I do not even get a crash dump file.

Would you be able to send us your Belarc file for us to take a look at, so we can see if you have any programs on your machine that may be preventing FM to start. 

The Belarc report has been sent to forums@sigames.com as requested

Having had a look at your Belarc report you're running Trend anti-virus, this has been known to cause some issues with FM in the past. I would suggest running through the suggestions on the page below, and maybe even uninstalling Trend, and making sure Windows Defender is enabled to see if that gets FM up and running.