edit statistic page

k3nz00

can I enter the team or nation logo or flag above the team name (or country), on the screen that I changed?

And i can see only markers, not ammonites and expelled (if is possible)

rKv3k70.png

Not very easily, the simplest thing would be to change what overview panel is used on that screen in the match in between highlights panel review xml file locate this bit of code;

<widget class="match_info_panel" id="bmin" file="match/match info overview small">

And change the file bit to point to one of the other match info overview files, there are several other ones in the panels/match folder you'd just need to experiment with them to see if one shows the info you want.

• 3 weeks later...

@k3nz00 That should be controlled by the match in between highlights panel review xml file found in the panels/match folder.

The width should be controlled by this line near the top of the file:

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,300,-1" offset="0"/>

The 300 value should control the width of that panel, though adjusting it will affect the width of the rating panels on the left and right.

For the height of those panels it is controlled by this line further down the file:

<!--customisable windows-->
    <container>
      <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="
-10,-6" gap="4" offset="0" />

The negative numbers set the height in a ratio first number (-10) is for the top part second number for bottom part (-6) so by default top part takes up 10/16 of the space and bottom bit gets 6/16 play around with those numbers to alter the ratios, or you can set a real number for a fixed height and then use -1 for the other which will fill up the rest of the space. You can also reduce the gap to free up more space if you want.

Archived