Sports Interactive Community
Readingfanman

Round of 16: Colombia v England (19:00 BST ITV1)

That was the player that got death threats after being sent off in the first game right?

TBF I love Columbia after today, imagine having a team full of Herreras - proper pantamine ****.

1 minute ago, Thengil said:

Yeah definetly a penalty. I get why Colombia are upset since football has allowed those kinds of assaults for years but finally Fifa decided to do something about it.

That was a foul on Kane but before tgat Kane fouled a defender first, so the VAR bottled it.

And now tgey bottled a red for England.

Calm the **** down ffs, let them implode

Colombians embarrassing themselves here.

They learned well from Neymar, the "best simulation" award has got a few front runners this WC

Englands entire game plan for the tournament just to play for penalties from corners :lol:.

4 minutes ago, dafuge said:

Scuffing up the spot :D

I'm hoping for a repeat of this later:

Just now, G-Man11 said:

Englands entire game plan for the tournament just to play for penalties from corners :lol:.

Why not...these idiots never learn. I know footballers aren't famed for their intelligence, but **** me.

And people thought Panama played dirty. Colombia actually have the talent to compete if they weren't such an embarrassment.

I wonder how SI are going to include that in set pieces going forward. And what will that be called - Conga Line?

1 minute ago, G-Man11 said:

It seems to be working :D

So Harry Kane is now already England's second biggest scorer in World Cups? :eek: 

I suppose only behind Lineker.

Just now, Rashidi said:

I wonder how SI are going to include that in set pieces going forward. And what will that be called - Conga Line?

SI already patched out putting 5 players standing on the same position as it was an exploit - they knew...

Just now, daylight said:

So many stupid fouls, it's like watching an under 12's team.

Under 12s aren't as thick

Just now, ginnybob said:

Why not...these idiots never learn. I know footballers aren't famed for their intelligence, but **** me.

Just now, bdcuk said:

It seems to be working :D

It's hilarious how the opposition defenders keep falling for it. Kane been playing for them since day 1 and they keep playing into his hands :D.

Whoever said footballers were stupid.

4 minutes ago, G-Man11 said:

You joke but it wouldn't surprise me if Kane (and other strikers) is deliberately trying to get himself into situations where the defenders are hanging on to him, then when he feels them grappling enough down he goes. 

3 minutes ago, outlander said:

That was a foul on Kane but before tgat Kane fouled a defender first, so the VAR bottled it.

And now tgey bottled a red for England.

Your tears taste delicious

Just now, Heartwork said:

And people thought Panama played dirty. Colombia actually have the talent to compete if they weren't such an embarrassment.

Colombia are bad but be fair. England are as bad. This kick to the head going unpunished is crazy.

Haha Falcao you stupid git. Playing like he did for Man Utd just with more of an attitude problem.

Are Belgium the only team we've played so far who HAVEN'T acted like utter expletives? :lol:

WTF is wrong with the colombians, Maguire avoided the challenge, and then got up straight away

Just now, Weezer said:

You joke but it wouldn't surprise me if Kane (and other strikers) is deliberately trying to get himself into situations where the defenders are hanging on to him, then when he feels them grappling enough down he goes. 

Of course he is, I wasn't joking tbh. He clearly initiated the contact to buy the pen, he's been doing it all tournament. Idiotic defenders falling for it.

Now a pathetic dive. Both teams desetve to be knocked out of this WC.

Edited by outlander

At least the referee is actually putting his foot down. Don't see Colombia ending this game with all 11 players still on the pitch.

Colombia losing it totally now, it's just a matter of time before  someone gets sent off