Round of 16: Colombia v England (19:00 BST ITV1)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NabsKebabs said:

As an Aussie watching from a neural point of view - both teams are disgraceful diving actors. 

Pretty much as I see it, Colombia been the worst with the way they have played, England have hardly covered themselves in glory either.

1 minute ago, NabsKebabs said:

This is why many Australians prefer Australian football over the world game. Bunch of pussy faggots diving all over the place. Shameless. 

Let's not be homophobic now

1 minute ago, Heartwork said:

Sterling has been better since going out wide.

Yep, he's just more comfortable there. If we wanna shithouse setpiece our way to glory you can't argue with results, but really should be playing 433 to make the most of Sterling (and Rashford)

2 minutes ago, NabsKebabs said:

This is why many Australians prefer Australian football over the world game. Bunch of pussy faggots diving all over the place. Shameless. 

literally nobody prefers the AFL pal. you have a hole in your brain the size of an orange.

1 minute ago, Marc Albrighton said:

We've had some ****** moments of course but only the normal England hating posters would say we've been as bad as they have, they've completely lost their heads.

The benchmark for pride isnt the opposition. One dive is a dive too many. Scum

1 minute ago, eldeniro said:

literally nobody prefers the AFL pal. you have a hole in your brain the size of an orange.

I mean he's been a massive homophobic dick but that's simply not true is it. :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, outlander said:

I support England in this match. But i hate double standards. And England fans look stupid in this thread.

You said both teams should be kicked out of the tournament. Tell me what England have done to deserve that?

5 minutes ago, NabsKebabs said:

I didn't think it needed to be said, but absolutely not called for and totally unacceptable. Infraction given

Archived